Quality Assessor in WNS 2022 at CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
This Job Listing is about WNS in CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica 2022
About the job
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
To enhance the customer experience journey by assessing contact centre interactions (calls, email, chat, other) and producing reports which tell the story of the customer experience journey.
Assess interactions to ensure accuracy, compliance, risk mitigation and a positive customer experience.
Actively engage stakeholders for information sharing purposes regarding QA findings, trends, insights and root causes.
Contribute towards Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve processes, systems, and skills.
Contribute towards Brainwave.
- Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Assessing contact centre interactions (calls, email, chat, other) per SOP
- Capturing the assessment results on the relevant system
- Report on assessment findings and RCAs where applicable
- Ensure that quality feedback and/or coaching is provided to the call centre agents
- Ensure that this is documented, shared and filed with agent and team leader
- Ensure a positive customer experience is maintained during sales and retentions
- Ensure adherence all client process and compliance
- Ensure that calibration sessions are conducted with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that minutes are taken, shared and filed for all calibration sessions
- Handle campaign interactions per agreed monthly time allocation on the operations floor
- Complete Knowledge Assessments per agreed cycle
- Attend and complete relevant/scheduled training e.g., Product, BPET, Glint etc.
- Continuous Improvement and Brainwave
- Attend and/or host meetings (agents/teams)
- Create/amend campaign audit forms
- Handle customer escalations
- Ad hoc analysis of trends identified from assessments
- Special projects
- Complete relevant trackers
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate
- Continuous Improvement qualifications e.g., Yellow Belt Six Sigma. External: Lean or Six Sigma
- ISO 9001:2015
- Minimum 18 months experience as a Contact Centre quality assessor
- Computer literacy (MS Office) at an intermediate to advanced level – particularly MS Excel, MS Word and MS Teams.
- Quality assessor experience
- Contact Centre experience, with telecoms salesetentions focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: CapeTown,WesternCape,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.