Senior Web Engineer in Locofy.ai 2022 at Pakistan
This Job Listing is about Locofy.ai in Pakistan 2022
About the job
About the Company
Locofy.ai is a fully remote (Singapore HQ) startup, building a low code development devtool platform to help accelerate developers & designers to launch their core web/mobile products 5x faster. Having raised $3M in seed funding from the likes of Accel, January Capital, Golden-Gate Ventures, BoldCap and backed by founders of Ola, Hasura, Holistics, Wego, GajiGesa, Ohmyhome, 1bstories, Cyber-Sierra, it launched its beta platform in January 2022.
We’re young, but we’ve made some serious progress – our Product Hunt launch was really encouraging and our community feedback has been strong! We got #1 Product of the Day, Week and Month subsequently along with #1 Developer Tool and #1 Design Tool of the Day, Week and Month on our first Product Hunt launch in July 2022.
The founders have held CxO roles in Product & Technology at some of Asia’s top startups covering Gaming, Travel, Fintech, Healthtech and SaaS, and won multiple awards for their products globally. After years building these products, they’re now determined to build a devtools SaaS platform from South-East Asia to improve the lives of product & engineering teams globally!
At the heart of everything, Locofy’s mission is to build for builders i.e. developers, designers & product managers. As builders ourselves, we want to allow anyone with any idea to be able to build world-class products with lean teams, by empowering their teams with digital steroids to move faster!
Be an early employee!
This is a great opportunity to be an early employee member and work closely with the founders to shape the product & company culture from the ground up. The position comes with attractive equity & you can work from anywhere in the world (we’re building a remote company)!
Co-founders & CTO
We’re building a remote company, and where you’re based does not matter! What matters is trust & accountability and the will to build a world class product.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer who is fully hands on and ready to work on extremely challenging projects. This role requires end to end development of complex features, starting from solutioning with PMs to launch. An ideal candidate is someone who is very strong at problem solving, able to work independently or lead a small team and have expertise in various mobile and web frontend-end frameworks. Should be able to propose solutions that benefit the wider mobile & web development communities globally. We’re building for engineers, and we expect to build nothing short of perfection! This is an early member role as an early employee and we intend to ensure there is a significant upside for taking on the risk of joining an early stage startup!
Responsibilities and Duties:
You’ll be responsible for building & maintaining the Locofy.ai plugins for Figma, Adobe XD and Sketch. You’ll also be working on Locofy Builder, code generation and supporting more frameworks like Vue, Svelte, Flutter etc. You will be involved in all aspects of the product including product design, platform strategy and development.
Some more responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the founders, PMs and designers to spec, build and launch new features
- Design and develop well-structured and scalable architecture
- Implement latest development trends and establish best practices
- Troubleshoot user reported issues and resolve them
- Integrate with third-parties to facilitate our users (i.e. github, codesandbox, netlify, vercel, firebase)
- Integrate REST APIs and help spec’ing out requirements for API designs
- Continuously improve the code quality and user experience through testing and feedbacks from the team
- Total Experience as an engineer : 4-8 years
- Experience building web and mobile apps for 4+ years
- Strong experience building web applications in React and it’s best practices
- Building products that are rated 4.4 stars/5 or above is a bonus
- Experience building products in a fast moving startup is mandatory given the nature of the job
- Strong understanding of web & mobile apps fundamentals and practical experience with different mobile frameworks like Swift, React Native, Kotlin, Flutter
- Experience with other web and mobile frameworks (like Vue, Svelte, Angular, React Native, Flutter) will be a great plus (but not mandatory)
- Great attention to detail, passionate about creating great user experiences and interactions
- Experience building lightweight UI libraries from scratch
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership and accountability
- Ability to work in a remote collaborative environment and possess advance problem solving skills
Please apply via linkedin if you’re interested!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.