Mid Level MEDEX Specialist in CACI International Inc 2022 at Baghdad International Airport, Baghdad, Iraq
Website CACI International Inc
This Job Listing is about CACI International Inc in Baghdad International Airport, Baghdad, Iraq 2022
Job Category: Intelligence
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Type of Travel: Outside Continental US – Hazard
The Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve (CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis, Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI) Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN), Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as other analytic and target related intelligence support services to assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
More About The Role
- Prepare multi-media exploitation products to the include counter-terrorism, SIGINT, CI, Iraq and Southwest Asia regional issues, HUMINT, political/military, and targeting. Research, develop, and present multi-media intelligence products at the operation and strategic levels.
- Active and intricate member of our CI Support Team program targeting insider threats
- Acquire and exploit digital images, conduct text searches.
- Conduct computer investigations. Identify loose media files and digital media files of interest and identify SLC material.
- Provide reporting and QC on report documents to ensure completeness providing revisions when/if needed.
- Create MEDEX reports and respond to MEDEX report requests.
- Develop required forms and detailed reports for forensic analysis.
- Maintain supporting documentation including case information and reports.
- Provide files of interest detailed reports and technical information.
- Provide MEDEX technical support as tasked.
- Support management, operation, and maintenance on “Dirty LAN” servers and databases.
- Provide technical support to other section members for their MEDEX related questions and problems.
- Transfer images, database files to external hard drives, and ship to National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC).
- Upload reports and files of intelligence value into the National Harmony or other designated National database.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- TS/SCI PLUS
- A+ Certification
- At least four years of hands-on experience in computer forensic investigations using EnCase or similar commercial software on Windows Operating System file structure
- Understand and utilize various audio and video editing software as well as understand the popular media formats WMA, WMV, AVI, MPEG, WAV, MP3, and RM including conversion and various CODECs
- Capable of producing analog to digital format conversion to .wav, .mp3, and .wma formats
- Capable of utilizing various programs to convert VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Beta SP, Beta 3/4, and HI-8 into DVD, VCD, and/or AVI type files into digital format in order to upload to the server
- Strong writing skills utilizing MS Office Suite
- Briefing skills
- Basic networking knowledge
- Able to qualify with the M4 rifle and M9 pistol using basic military marksmanship standards
- Able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field and the M4 rifle for self-defense
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have
- Security+ Certification and/or Network+ Certification
- Working knowledge of and /or experience in supporting the CENTCOM AOR
What We Can Offer You
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Company: CACI International Inc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baghdad International Airport, Baghdad, Iraq
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.