Are you looking for a Job at Zoom in United States
Zoom ( zoom.us ) is the world leader in video communications. Hundreds of thousands of companies turn to Zoom for video and web collaboration, and we have the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. In all sizes – revenue, teams, customers – Zoom is growing at an explosive pace. With our recent $ 100 million grant from Sequoia, we are expanding the teams within our organization. Now is the time to step aboard Zoom. It is a great place to work and we are looking for the best people to join us.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal motivation and a track record of success in sales. This position involves partnering with clients to provide them with the right Zoom services that meet their video, room systems and online meeting needs. By working in a defined geographic territory, you will proactively interact with targeted companies, as well as follow and close various sources of inbound leads.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales and product goals by selling Zoom services in Enterprise-grade accounts.
- Effectively qualify leads and identify needs prospects, engaging technical resources as required.
- Create presentations, proposals and customer reports.
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP executives to meet needs .
- Use solution sales techniques to effectively drive the closing of the sales process.
- Developand keep the business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns.
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships.
- Utilize CRM to provide timely and accurate tracking of sales activities and status updates.
- Work strategically with management to provide forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Forecasting business sales and achieving revenue by creating satisfied customers.
- Solve customer problems in a timely and comprehensive manner; forward issues to manager as appropriate.
- Stay informed about product line, competition, and industry trends that may impact customers’ businesses.
- 5 years of experience as an Account Executive in a technology company
- Experience in selling SaaS or Cloud solutions
- Experience preferred SaaS Direct Selling
- Previous experience selling SaaS video conferencing or web conferencing solutions.
- Social media presence and expertise like LinkedIn is also an advantage.
- This position requires the ability to search for new accounts, develop and maintain businesses within existing accounts, and manage complex sales situations and large projects
- Targeted businesses with 250-1000 employees.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, satisfactioncustomer experience and teamwork
- Demonstrated excellence in presentation skills with the ability to create relevant strategic messages
- Must have strong verbal skills with professional business advisory acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible and self-motivated
- Preferred Salesforce CRM experience
- Strong Internet search skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/BS experience or equivalent
- Italian mother tongue or fluent Italian for business.
Check it out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates candidates regardless of age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status of an individual. Our combined differences are what makes us Zoom!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is central to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experience, abilities and perspectives, including qualified applicants with a history of arrest and conviction, as well as all qualified applicants who require reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contribution of all Zoomies is the engine of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age or marital status, veteran or disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Listen to our management team
- Browse employee awards and reviews in a comparable way
- Visit our blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social networks at the links below and on Instagram
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.