Website Farmers Insurance
Are you looking for a Job at Farmers Insurance in United States
About the job
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world.
Creates and manages Commercial Auto insurance programs; assists in the coordination of all phases of new product introduction and product maintenance.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains contact with State Offices and Commercial Auto Marketing to benefit product development activities.
- Analyzes, researches and creates new commercial auto insurance products which are likely to be implemented territory-wide.
- Coordinates development and implementation of new commercial auto insurance products with other functional departments; chairs coordinating meetings where assigned.
- Initiates preparation and publication of procedure bulletins, field bulletins and marketing kits regarding the introduction of new products.
- Follows up regularly with other functional departments, Agents/District Managers, State Offices and Service Centers to verify that new products have been implemented correctly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Walking, seeing, driving, speaking, hearing, standing and lifting/carrying up to 20 pounds.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate- controlled office environment, with occasional exposure to uncontrolled outside environmental conditions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Mathematical Bachelor’s degree very much preferred.
Special Skill Requirement
- Proficient PC Skills, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Ability to develop excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge and application skills of SAS software is required.
Job Location(s): US – CT – Remote, US – FL – Remote, US – DE – Remote, US – GA – Remote, US – ID – Remote, US – MA – Remote, US – MD – Remote, US – MI – Remote, US – NH – Remote, US – NJ – Remote, US – NY – Remote, US – OH – Indpdc-CreekRd, US – OH – Remote, US – TN – Remote, US – VA – Remote, US – VT – Remote
Want to learn more about our culture & opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn!
Company: Farmers Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.