Are you looking for a Job at Wiley in United States
Location: United States or United Kingdom
Our mission is to unlock human potential. We welcome you for who you are, for the background you bring, and we embrace people who are excited about learning. Bring your experiences, your perspectives and your passion; it is in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will collaborate with the product organization, external editorial contacts and customers and the broader marketing organization to create compelling marketing strategies for a portfolio of owned, jointly owned and owned magazine brands of society within Life Sciences. You will be responsible for a portfolio of journals, develop customer-centric and data-driven plans that drive our relationship with researchers and authors to deliver KPIs such as article submission, revenue, readership growth, and company satisfaction, as well as analyze data, market, competitive intelligence and other insights to inform strategies and plans.
You also understand what a great marketing campaign looks like – from proposing and messaging, to choosing channels, and you know how to work on this for your portfolio, so you can get the best results from partnering with shared service features. who run those campaigns. This will include a good understanding of SEO and SEM, as academic publishing has almost entirely moved into the digital space.
How you will impact:
- Develop and implement brand awareness strategies elead generation to establish, maintain or improve the position of your magazine portfolio.
- Develop effective product positioning, messaging and market entry strategies; provide effective campaign and program briefings; support appropriate localization.
- Enable knowledge transfer to product (editorial) teams on marketing results and marketing best practices.
- Maintain and improve social relations.
- Review market information, market research and competitor behavior to understand what customers need and want; identify areas where Wiley can provide item growth and market share increase.
- Work with colleagues in your marketing organization to deliver marketing programs that meet magazine, topic, and company goals.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous background and experience with publishing.
- Previous product marketing experience.
- Good data analysis and interpretation of insights.
- Knowledge of Content Marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of the systems and processes that support the marketing and sales functions.
- Language: English
- Ability and willingness to travel abroad.
Enable discovery, empower education, shape the workforce.
We pave the way for knowledge seekers: illuminating the path to follow for research and education, breaking down barriers to society’s progress and giving seekersthe help they need to turn their steps into progress.
Wiley may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: our people. We are willing to challenge the status quo, move the needle and be innovative. Wiley’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations worldwide in more than 40 countries.
Wiley is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We evaluate all qualified applicants and treat all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, skin color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or based on status of any individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Wiley is also committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates and employees with disabilities. Applicants who need accommodation to participate in the job application process can contact [email protected] for assistance.
When applying, please attach your resume/CV for consideration.
United States; United Kingdom
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.