Are you looking for a Job at Bloomreach in United States
Bloomreach is the leader in business and digital experience ™. Our flagship product, brX, is the only digital experience platform built specifically for brands, retailers, and B2B companies who want to increase their revenue online while providing each of their customers with a personalized premium experience. brX is the only platform that combines experience and content management with market-leading search, merchandising and personalization, powered by AI, in one modern and efficient platform. forforBloomreach serves more than 250 companies around the world, including Neiman Marcus, CapitalOne, Staples, NHS Digital, Bosch, Puma, and Marks & Spencer. A global network of certified partners includes Accenture Interactive, WPP, and market-leading commercial platforms. forfor-
forBloomreach is seeking a Sales Development Representative to actively educate new markets and prospects about opportunities with Bloomreach. Our sales development team bridges the gap between sales and marketing by navigating complex organizations and filling our portfolio of qualified opportunities. They are responsible for opening the door to deals that ultimately generate millions of dollars in revenue for Bloomreach and our clients. They enjoy meeting and interacting with new people. They are dependable, determined, passionate, and collaborative. forforThe Sales Development role at Bloomreach is challenging and fulfilling. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with prospects and business partners at all levels and allow us to overcome the noise withcreativity and an excellent understanding of how our products create value for companies. forfor What will you do?
- Educate and qualify prospects within target accounts: develop sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research organizations and relationships between prospects to create an insight strategy
- Connect with prospects by phone and email – – using Salesforce as your system of record
- Drive demand in your territory through phone campaigns focused, personalized research, direct mail and other innovative demand generation activities
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer’s unique query, while providing them with the right information and the right solution based on customer specific needs and interests
- Develop and review call scripts and qualification criteria
- Timely follow-up of incoming website inquiries, potential customers Qualified Marketing & Referral Resources
- Work closely with account representatives to identify key players and accounts to develop
- Work closely with Marketing to execute campaigns and events , as well as provide comments on the changes we can make for future marketing activities
- Meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual quota
What will it bring?
- Bachelor’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Preferably 2 years of experience aftercollege, preferably in an adjacent sales or sales position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience or general knowledge of sales processes/prospecting methods to think outside of the box
- Time management skills and ability to succeed in a home work environment
- Natural curiosity
- Health care, including health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan with employer contribution
for More things you will like about Bloomreach:
- Much freedom and confidence. At Bloomreach we do not record entries and exits, and we do not have corporate rules or lengthy approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in the results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only be successful if we all live these behaviors day by day. We have integrated them into our processes such as recruiting, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review, and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible work hours to suit your work style.
- We work remotely with various Bloomreach Hubs available on three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what lies ahead.
- We have a friendly environment and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The pageBloomreach Glassdoor is based on our 4.5/5 stellar rating.
- We have a People Development Program: we participate in weekly personal development workshops on various topics by experts within the company. We are continually developing and updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leadership Development Program to develop in the areas that we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach, and follow-up checks.
- Bloomreachers use the professional education budget of $ 1,500 annually to purchase educational products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach, Ivo Večeřa, is available to help you navigate job-related communication and decision-making challenges. for
- The Employee Assistance Program, with counselors, is available for non-work related challenges.
- Subscription to the Calm application: sleep and meditation.
- We host ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers enjoy an extra day off each quarter around the world, allowing us to relax and focus on off-screen activities with our loved ones.
- We Facilitate sports, yoga and meditation mutually. for
- Stock options are grantedbased on the role, seniority, and location of a team member.
- Everyone can participate in the success of the company through the Company Performance Bonus. .
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $ 3,000 paid immediately after the new hire begins.
- We celebrate labor anniversaries – Bloomversaries! for
If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it. We will be very grateful! forfor Any unsolicited resume/candidate profile submitted through our website or to the personal email accounts of Bloomreach employees is considered the property of Bloomreach and is not subject to payment. agency fees. forfor ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.