Website Whole Foods Market
Are you looking for a Job at Whole Foods Market in Tucson, AZ
She provides support as a member of the Front-End team to include helping customers through the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, packing groceries, and working the customer service counter. Works to maintain attractive customer service displays and support the regional vision for customer service. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and team members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with Shop and Equipment Standard Operating Procedures. In addition, team members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in the job descriptions of other team members. All positions must strive to uphold WFM’s core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety standards, including food safety and regulatory obligations required in the Department. forfor Job responsibilities
- Check customer’s food efficiently and accurately.
- Comply with government regulations on the sale of alcoholic beverages and taxes.
- Follow proper check, ATM, and credit procedures.
- Use proper tare procedures when registering scalable items.
- Clean and store Front areasEnd, including own registration, changing tapes and tape as needed.
- Follow all cash handling procedures: meet and exceed regional teller variance policy.
- You can help with the training of new members of the cashier team and courtesy.
- Helps the supervisor to control the flow of clients and support lines, which helps reduce client wait time.
- Participate proactively in regional Front End programs as directed by leadership.
- Arrives at work station on time, properly groomed, dressed, and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses customer needs in a timely and effective manner, and models suggestive sales techniques; answer phones and pagers promptly and courteously.
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, storing and marketing the product.
- Follows and adheres to, or ensures compliance with, established procedures, including weights and measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains or ensures the maintenance of a clean and hygienic shopping and work environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs opening, middle and closing tasks as assigned; ensures the accuracy of signals and prices.
- Report hazards and security breaches immediately.
- Performs other tasks assigned by the store leadership,regional or national. for
- Demonstrate patience when dealing with clients and team members.
- Maintains proficiency with front-end codebook and PLUs:
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable way to other team members, clients and suppliers.
- Ability to meet customer service standards and expectations in all interactions with customers, suppliers and team members.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures; Organizational skills and effective time management.
- A passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding and compliance with the quality objectives of WFM.
- Great attention to detail. for
- No prior retail experience is required. for
Physical requirements/Working conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking from 6 to 8 hours.
- Use of the hand: simple grip, fine manipulation, push and pull.
- The job requires the following movements: squat, twist, squat, and stretch.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: < 32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), & gt; 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in a humid and cold environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours that include nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, powered pallet trucks, and other heavy machinery. for
Note : The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not intended to be a list exhaustive. This document does not reflect all the duties or job requirements for each position. Requirements are built as one progresses through job levels, so any job tasks required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the tasks listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, geographic or departmental location, and/or the needs of the particular position. An individual must demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for a promotion. In addition, in order to be promoted to a higher-level position, there must be a business need for promotion and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones, such as earning an advanced degree or certification, time in the current position, or developing skills to perform in the higher-level position, do not guarantee promotion. forfor InWhole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status , disability or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on job qualifications and business needs. ”
Company: Whole Foods Market
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.