Website Wells Fargo
Are you looking for a Job at Wells Fargo in Anchorage, AK
About the work
Important Note: If you are selected to advance through the process, the next steps for this job may include an online assessment and a video screen. Make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly (including your spam folder) as invitations for these activities will be sent to you. For internal candidates, you should apply through the jobs site at Teamworks or Teamworks at Home and make sure your profile lists a personal (external) email address as your primary email address for you can receive communications and complete these potential activities. See the Team Member Manual for more information on the Internal Job Opportunities Process.
To participate in some selection activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent via email and text message. To receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Mobile” or “Mobile Phone” in your application’s contact information.
At Wells Fargo, we look for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are looking for candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all starts with exceptional talent. It all starts with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 millionof retail banking homes and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers and approximately 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy houses, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or develop small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, enabling customers to engage with us however, whenever and wherever they want. As an industry leader in many areas of consumer and small business – including retail deposits, debit card transactions and volume purchases and small business loans – our primary objective is to serve our customers.
Branch Banking serves more than 70 million consumer and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of approximately 4,900 retail bank branches, complemented by online and digital channels, and a network of 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and Washington, DC Branch Banking includes the regions, Supervision and Operations of Bank Branches and National Consumer Banking Business Development.
A Wells Fargo cashier
- Helps customers by providing exceptional customer service by processing their transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Chat with customers by actively listening and asking questions.
- Introduces customers to other Wells Fargo team members, as appropriate, to proactively helpmeet your financial needs.
- Inform customers about digital self-service options (as appropriate) to make banking easier for them .
- Follows policies and procedures to minimize risk.
- Maintains a cash drawer, including cash handling and balance
- Spends most of her time completing cash transactions for customers .
Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the stated closing date. If you do not apply before this post closes, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 1 year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, military or educational
- Focus on customer service with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Ability to educate and connect customers to technology and share the value of choice Mobile banking
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with clients and team members
- Experience in working with others on a team to meet customer needs
- Experience in handling money
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and regulations
- Ability to identify potential fraudulent accounts and take appropriate measures to avoid losses
- Well organized, independent and able to quickly prioritize a rhythmic environment
- Ability toexercise judgment, raise management issues, and adhere to policy guidelines
- Relevant military experience, including work in personnel benefits management, processing orders or military transitions, wartime readiness, operations, resources human or military recruitment
- Efficient profi with proactive search, acquisition, building, and maintenance of customer and peer relationships
Other Qualifications Desired
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to subscribe
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
AK-Anchorage: 1500 W Benson Blvd – Anchorage, AK
All job offers at Wells Fargo are contingent on the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified applicants with a criminal history consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal laws, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for information about benefits.
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org