Website Jasper Colin Research
Are you looking for a Job at Jasper Colin Research in United States
About the work
- Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients, from senior C-level to junior client professions, resulting in client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Introduce JCR services and features to new customers and communicate value to decision makers.
- Facilitate customer calls and engagements to highlight customer priorities and recommend a program of action that delivers high value and return on investment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to overcome obstacles and maximize the value JCR delivers to clients.
- Identify approaches that address customer operational challenges by leveraging qualitative and quantitative problem-solving methodologies that serve to continually improve customer experience and retention .
- Conduct regular retention and strength analysis of the business customer base that provides insights into performance and key customer engagement metrics.
- Participate in or lead the team’s project effects and initiatives that seek to streamline activities that support continuous improvement programs.
- Manage day-to-day project communications and act as a bridge between the customer and the operations team.
Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency in CRM.
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and multitask.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Strong capacityof critical thinking.
- Makes right and timely decisions under pressure.
- Learn quickly and independently; Seeks opportunities to extend and deepen learning Team Oriented: Works proactively to help others achieve goals and is a driver of continuous improvement by sharing ideas, knowledge and talent.
- Participate in promoting a positive and motivating team environment.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience and/or internship.
- Bachelors and/or Masters.
- Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delivering value to customers.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, prioritization, problem solving, critical thinking and influencing skills.
Company: Jasper Colin Research
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com