Website Sprouts Farmers Market
Are you looking for a Job at Sprouts Farmers Market in Glendale, AZ
Are you the person who can handle heavy loads? Do you enjoy working in a prominent department visited by hundreds of clients a week? Are you passionate about providing an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a friendly environment? If the idea of helping people make healthy choices at one of the fastest growing retailers is on your way, then we need YOU to join our winning team at Sprouts Farmers Market! forfor
At Sprouts Farmers Market, a bulk clerk is responsible for the maintenance, packaging, and storage of all bulk foods featured at Sprouts. The bulk manager is responsible for following the bulk merchandise plan by properly packing and scaling bulk items, filling bulk containers, and preparing, wrapping, and pricing bulk packages accurately and legibly. The Bulk Clerk will rotate the product using code dates and follow the company’s cleaning and sanitation schedule. The Bulk Manager is responsible for providing a high level of customer service and ensuring that Bulk items are properly prepared, packaged and presented, ensuring the cleanliness of the Bulk area at all times. The Bulk Clerk assists the Bulk Manager as needed and also keeps all equipment in safe working condition. This role will also receive, unload, and store merchandise as needed throughout the day. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you! forfor
To be a Bulk Employee at Sprout Farmers Market, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age \”possess a minimum of a high school diploma with a business or accounting degree preferred
- be trustworthy and trustworthy have the ability to work in a flexible schedule that changes; including nights, weekends and holidays
- Being able to maintain a positive work environment, provide a high level of prompt and friendly customer service, and maintain a presentable bulk department and orderly at all times; you have the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback and engage in repetitive activities
- You are expected to be aware of the weekly advertising elements; and to be able to give customers the direction of the location of the product throughout store; performs general housekeeping in department
- Must transfer products weighing up to 50 pounds, 4 \”to 36\” vertically/horizontally, up to 4 feet away for up to 15 hours without assist mechanical gums.
- Be able to perform other related tasks as assigned.
Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Glendale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org