Are you looking for a Job at Chief in United States
Information about the boss
The chief’s mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. Our members are VPs and C-level executives in every industry who lead their businesses today and build a fairer tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Firms of 2021, and you can read more about us on Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, and other top-tier investors. We are based in New York City, with members open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, Washington, DC and Miami. Our main offices are in New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.
Information about the
Chief is looking for an experienced Community Sr. Associate to help support our growing team of 300 Guides, Chief’s Executive Coach. You will support the daily operational maintenance and growth of our amazing community of Guides, who directly support our members. You will collaborate more directly with the Guide Community Manager and the larger Core Operations team. You will support initiatives related to Guide Communications, Guide Candidate Review and Interview, Onboarding, Retention, and Quality Assurance.
What will you do
- Maintain a positive, solution-oriented work culture for Guides and the Interdisciplinary Core Team.
- Be the first point of contact for a Lead candidate, assuch, represents Boss professionally and positively.
- Develop relationships with Guide candidates to cultivate an engaging and connected community.
- Plays a key role in administering Guide recruitment, auditing, bargaining, orientation preparation, onboarding and other processes for established and new markets.
- Administer and manage the executive director’s coaching service, including Guide-Member matching, communications and payment tracking.
- Supports the Guide Community Manager and the Guide Operations Program Manager by creating solutions for interdisciplinary initiatives together, focusing on quality Guide engagement and communication.
- Collect feedback, ideas and opportunities for improvement in your operational focus areas.
- Act quickly on urgent issues that may arise from the Guides and collaborate on our problem escalation processes as needed .
- Supports the collection, monitoring, analysis and reporting on emerging data-driven topics in your operational focus areas.
- Supports change management efforts. , such as adopting new processes and protocols in the Community Guide.
- Since this is a newly created role, you will play a key role in defining and scaling the role to be structurally and operationally sound.
What you’ve done and what you like to do
- Experience in managing projects, communications or service-oriented administrative roles.
- \”People-people\” who thrive on connecting, empowering and supporting individuals in a community.
- Champion of diversity efforts,equity, inclusion and belonging in all types of workflows.
- Experience of working with global and/or diffuse remote teams.
- Some experience with data collection tools , such as Excel or Salesforce.
- Much interest in community development, knowledge sharing, relationship development, and/or communications individually and on a large scale.
- Proven success supporting initiatives (daily and long-term) with interdisciplinary teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Works well in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment.
- Excellent follow-through skills, ensuring that all emerging problems are adequately resolved.
- Not afraid to ask questions and jump right in with a learning mindset.
- Good judgment on when to step up issues and decisions that may require more strategic/leadership input.
- Bel I have it:
- Experience with high-quality, white-gloved, high-quality customer service.
- Handles sensitive and high-stress situations calmly.
- Experience or deep interest in executive coaching and/or leadership development.
- Preferably local in any of our major cities; this role is largely remote.
Why you want to work here
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Complete medical, dental and eye care packages, 401 (k)
- Experience as an initial member of a startup team with exciting anticipation traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on drivingof real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create and participate in inspiring experiences and events with industry leaders
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org