Are you looking for a Job at Soma in Scottsdale, AZ
About the work
Job reference number: 4880
Brand: Soma Intimates
Category: Retail Sales Associate
Type of work: part time
Scottsdale Fashion Square, Scottsdale, AZ
Type of job: part time
Join our chic team dedicated to a social and style experience that inspires women to express their individuality.
We are setting our minimum hire age for this location to 16 years of age to support vacation hire. Please note that these roles are seasonal and employment will end before January 16, 2022.
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting Management in promoting a customer- and product-focused sales culture where our values and guiding principles are at the forefront of all store operations, including the guarantee of a great customer experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do and we believe that, with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work, learn and grow!
Drive to results
- Meets company sales goals using sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends selling selections or helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and wants.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; keeps prices and visual patterns.
- Maintains handling standardsmerchandise, presentation, loss prevention and all other functions as directed by management.
- Participates in visual directives, including monthly store sets and zone maintenance .
- Models and promotes the Most Amazing PersonalService (MAPS) principles and standards, delivering a cohesive omni-channel experience.
- Ensures immediate resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient registration experience by staying current with policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns and exchanges, security practices and other applicable transactions.
- Reinforces purchasing decisions at checkout and achieves additional goals, including gift card sales.
- Customer Applications for Reward Program.
- Builds and maintains strong customer follow-up through clientele and wardrobes.
- Know the current product and styling fit offerings in store and online.
- Maintain consistent communication with the customer through the use of the customer book.
- Supports replenishment activities that keep the store full and plentiful.
- Assists in filling in location.
- Assists with visual directives, including floor sets, window changes, visual presentations, sign placement, etc. as directed.
- Assist in the cleaning and organization of the boutique
Teamwork and growth
- Promotes an inclusive approachand collaborative to solve problems.
- Seeks opportunities for personal development and prompts for feedback promptly.
Other assigned roles.
This position can be found in several tags. Some functions may vary from brand to brand.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Retail experience or preferred sales
- Must be 18 years of age or older ** Except Temporary, Seasonal Hiring Needs
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the company
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate with customers, associates and management
- Regular presence is essential for this position to ensure adequate coverage to meet the company’s objectives. Ability to work flexible working hours including nights, weekends and holidays is required
- Walking/Constant standing – 67-100% of 8 hour shift
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8 hour shift 8 hours
- Frequent climbing – 34% -66% of the 8 hour shift
Due to our growth, we are always accepting applications for the best talent to join our store teams. When we have an open position, we will review your application to determine if your qualifications match our position requirements. you cansubscribe to any location or position at any time; however, the position you are applying for may not currently be open. Accommodation is available for job seekers with a disability. To request accommodation during the application process, please contact your local store manager for assistance.
5487 Scottsdale Fashion Square
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, nationality, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.