Service Quality Management Specialist in Zain Sudan 2022 at Khartoum, Sudan
Website Zain Sudan
This Job Listing is about Zain Sudan in Khartoum, Sudan 2022
Department/Section: Technology Service Quality
Job Title: Service Quality Management Specialist.
Reports to: SQM Team Leader
Job Purpose: Accountable & reporting to the Service Quality Management Team Leader appointed & responsible from E2E Technology Service performance & Data Analytics, troubleshooting, improving & reporting to achieve and maintain the highest quality level of the technology Services, and ensure the best quality performance on all technical activities, and the highest possible level of customer satisfaction. And insuring to minimize the time to market as much as possible & improve the customer experience as much as possible.
- Accountable from analyzing, troubleshooting & or escalating any degradation that may occur in technology performance/usage across all domains according to predefined list of KQIs & GSIs & correlating with different symptomsoot causes and direct the problem to the proper responsible entity.
- Data analytics: handle all requests from different stakeholders (management, technical or commercial teams ) that is included in our probing systems data bases and reflect it back in an insightful way to help decision making for all.
- Use cases & Dashboards: collect commercial and technology requirements, beside any SQM initiatives for creation of dash boards / use cases and become the owner of it by Managing, data verification, report & follow-up any degradation to the concerned platform team.
- Should detect which KPI is affecting the GSI or KQI performance according to predefined criteria and thresholds.
- Perform a monthly on-air services Audit: traffic, revenue, and all possible service performance checks & report for all operating services.
- Monitor, analyze and quarterly modify KQI & GSI targets and equations if necessary.
- Shall submit a list of service performance indicators to SOC team to monitor against a dynamic threshold or any behavior change.
- Primary analysis of VIP complaints & Forwarding non-VIP, Corporate NTC complaints to SOC team for Ticketing and SLA handling.
- Prepare and analyze special events services assurance reports.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly (or upon request) reports on all Technology performance and as well propose action plans to resolve all reported problems, and ensure degraded performance is resolved.
- Collect all the MS weekly reports from all technology domains ensuring that any degradation or improvement is having a clear, validated & acceptable comment and reported to the technical management.
- Prepare a simplified weekly report to the SLT from the technology weekly report.
- Prepare the TCOM quarterly report showing the technology quarterly performance along with the needed comments (clear, validated & acceptable), reported to Zain group & Zain SD technical management.
- Prepare yearly Technology reports including all noticed improvements or degradations and evaluations of MS project contribution in Zain services quality.
- Collect Zain group weekly KPIs report from MS, validate it, & include comments and send to Zain Group.
- SQM engineer MUST work closely with all teams to clear issues or bottlenecks that affect Zain service.
- Responsible of managing & reporting for the probing systems (Astellia- Exfo, Smart care etc..) Systems, Phases & Projects
- CEM handling & reporting including specifying KQIs, groups& areas.
- Service Catalogue preparation including service definition, SLAs, and costing for reference of commercial and other business departments, also ensuring that its accurate and reflects the current details, status, interfaces, and dependencies at all stages in the live environment.
Typical Performance Measures
- Efficiency of Service Quality management.
- Quality of relationships with internal customers/peers/suppliers
- Effectiveness of problem resolution/decision making/change control and risk management
- Delivery of outcomes to agreed quality standards and deadlines
- Compliment with company policies and regulations
- Alignment with company strategy
- Team and resource management skills to meet the department targets
- Reports to SQM Team Leader
- Capable of trouble shooting, analyze, report, follow-up & improve services.
- Capable of managing KQIs, GSIs, service complaints, reporting & equations tunning.
- Develop coordinated Plans to support the expanding Technology demands.
- Coordinate & Manage the MS project
- Responsible from the company assets (saving, keeping and good usage)
Company: Zain Sudan
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Khartoum, Sudan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.