Research Executive in NielsenIQ 2022 at Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan
This Job Listing is about NielsenIQ in Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan 2022
About the job
NielsenIQ works with clients to provide insights, thought leadership to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Our team members are experts across various businesses helping our clients set growth strategies and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
The primary responsibility is to provide day-to-day support to Directors, Managers, and Seniors in the team across a range of client accounts, to develop and execute market research studies for your clients, to answer client business questions, and help them grow their business.
The role includes the preparation of questionnaires, analysis of data, presentations, and reports as well as internal responsibilities such as coordinating with various people to ensure the project is implemented. The role also includes an introduction to client engagement and consultancy.
- To support and sell CR services, enhance client relationships and satisfaction and achieve revenue targets
- Prepare methodologies, questionnaires, write and discuss proposals in compliance with client needs
- Prepare budgets for each project in conjunction with the field manager and instruct the finance department regarding invoicing
- Assist in the smooth collection of debt from clients and communicate any contract/ job changes to the Finance department on a timely basis for invoicing purposes
- Prepare fieldwork instructions and sample structures for each project in conjunction with field manager
- Manage the day to day client relationships and ensure that all projects are completed on time to the required standard, and high client satisfaction is maintained
- Prepare coding and punching instructions and tabulation specifications for data analysts (DP)
- Check and approve final tables, prepare written report as required
- Send weekly project updates to the coordination center
- Ideally a university degree in related fields (Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, Business Management)
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the Market Research industry is preferred, however, fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Those with strong /good competency in Maths or Statistics will have an added advantage though not necessarily a requirement
- Strong analytical mind and excellent numerical skills
- Strong communication skills & visualization skills – interested in storytelling techniques
- High level of client service skills and understanding of growth and brand strategy
- Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics
- Comfortable working in a digital-enabled environment
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lahore,Punjab,Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.