SCIEX vacancy in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Application Support Specialist
Are you looking for a Job at SCIEX in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Do you enjoy utilizing your outstanding analytic skills?
Do you enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver a first-class service?
It’s time to see the future differently…Come and join us!
We are currently looking for an Application Support Specialist in Saudi Arabia. The new associate will be remote-based and preferably located in Riyad or Jeddah.
As an Application Support Specialist you will be field based, supporting our Channel Partners in the achievement of the orders plan by provision, in a timely and professional manner, of demonstrations, sample analysis data and technical information. You will also help our customers realize the full potential of our product range through training and application support.
You will be responsible for provision of internal technical support and training for sales and service. You are also collaborating with the service organization by joint problem solving and technical coaching. You will also maintain your knowledge and expertise by attending conferences, interacting with key opinion leaders, and being an active member of the Sciex application network.
- Bring hands-on technical expertise to the sales process.
- Work in a cross-functional team to assess customer needs, then propose or develop a solution as needed to be presented to the potential customer.
- Promote Sciex products and solutions at customer-facing events and conferences.
- Optimize or develop new methods to push latest generation products and stay ahead in a competitive environment.
- Keep up to date with latest developments in the scientific community, including competitors’ products.
- Collaborate with customers to deliver training and/or optimize their workflows.
We always keen to be successful and to be successful for the role we like that you have below qualifications:
- Master of Science Degree/ PhD in Life sciences or related subject OR at least 2 years of experience in the same role;
- Experience of SCIEX LC-MS/MS use and method development;
- Proficiency in English is a must;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Able to work independently, managing own projects and workload.
- Full driving license and willingness to travel: there will be a requirement for the candidate to spend time away from home when needed.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at SCIEX . We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
- Positive, multi-tasking, fast learner and good team player and be able to effectively communicate with different internal customers to ensure positive outcome
- Have sound business ethics and consistency among principles, values and behaviors, and adhere to policies and procedures, and be able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine the appropriate action.
- Adhere to policies and procedures, and be able to exercise judgments within defined procedures and practices to determine the appropriate action
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical and problem-solving techniques
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized people lifes for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary working office policy
- Wellbeing activities
- Supplementary private medical care option
- Safety net of life insurance
- Additional flexible benefit framework
Who We Are
At SCIEX, we want to empower and inspire you to break new ground in scientific discovery and diagnostic accuracy. That’s why thousands of life science experts around the world use our innovative technology to make the right decisions quickly. Decisions that positively impact lives.
We pioneer extraordinary solutions in mass spectrometry paired with capillary electrophoresis and liquid chromatography. But we don’t just develop products. It’s what we do together that sets us apart. With our customers and partners, we bring the power of life-changing answers to the questions you have today, and those that you have yet to ask.
Sciex is part of Danaher – a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Danaher employees are part of a globally diverse network of associates, united by a common culture and striving for continuous improvement through the Danaher Business System. This is underpinned by a strong commitment to nurturing personal development and career progression within the organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.