KONE vacancy in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia – Senior Logistics Coordinator
Are you looking for a Job at KONE in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
As the world’s cities grow more complex, people’s need to move easily becomes even more important. Enabling urban flow requires talent and ambition. Together at KONE, we create the new urban reality. Your career is a journey, and how you travel makes a difference.
It’s time to make a move. Join our flow.
KONE is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Senior Logistics Coordinator to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The Senior Logistics Coordinator is responsible for ensuring on-time and cost-efficient availability of the material and installation tools. S/he is in charge of coordinating the daily activity of local logistics providers.
What will you do?
- Plan and organize transport of material from overseas and local suppliers to warehouses
- Handle the customs/broker related information management
- Process necessary shipping documents and/or shipment related documents required by local authorities
- Plan and order delivery of materials from local warehouse to site
- Coordinate logistics execution with locally outsourced logistics provider if applicable
- Manage the consolidation of local materials for site delivery
- Order transportation or additional services from logistics providers as requested
- Review invoices/PO differences and clarify these and manage the correct posting of logistics cost to cost categories and projects
Are you the one?
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field
- 3 – 6 years of experience in logistics
- Strong understanding of shipping and related documentation process SABER
- Customs clearance knowledge is a must
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Organized with excellent communication and follow up skills
- Due to current labor regulations, this role is only open for Saudi nationals
Successful candidates will be invited to complete an automated video interview. Please check your e-mail regularly to be able to submit within the assigned time frame
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.