Website Red Robin
Are you looking for a Job at Red Robin in Cordova, AK
Red Robin is committed always to keep our team members safe, but we are taking additional steps to ensure that EVERYONE Team members can take the time they need to be well. Health benefits (insurance) options are available no matter how many hours you work per week. forfor Be better for being here as Red Robin Manager and enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401 (k) savings plan plus a company contribution with immediate acquisition
- Life, health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Comprehensive training program
- Referral bonuses for bringing new members to our team
- Red Robin food discounts
- Incredible discounts on amazing things like computers, cell phone plans, event tickets (concerts, sports, events, etc.) and more
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Red Robin is not your typical hamburger restaurant. Since the doors opened at our first Seattle location in 1969, we’ve always been a team full of unbridled energy, magnetic personalities, and a passion for having fun. forforCurrent Hiring/Immediate Full Time Opportunities
for Hourly restaurant manager
for Our hourly associate managers don’t just have an appetite for fun and compassioninfinite by our crazy and loyal guests, but they also manage the restaurant’s daily operations during scheduled shifts under the supervision of exempt management. As part of the leadership team, they are ambassadors for company and brand equity standards to ensure our guests’ loyalty and profit maximization. Our associate managers are role models for team members and contribute to its continuous development. They are experts in resolving interactions with guests, aimed at optimizing profits and ensuring product quality and restaurant cleanliness. Candidates and current team members chosen for this position can only work in this position and are scheduled for 40 hours per week. forfor Sounds great! What’s the trick? for
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year in a salaried or part-time supervisory capacity in a restaurant or retail/hospitality industry preferably.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
- Serv Safe certification is preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours that include opening, closing, weekends, and holidays. Reliable transportation is required. for
Red Robin is an equal opportunity employer and electronic verification committed to a diverse workforce. Independent Red Robin franchisees hire their own employees and set their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described. forfor Red Robin is a restaurant concept ingrowth that has growth opportunities for restaurant management/front desk managers in an informal, full-service restaurant environment. This restaurant’s front-of-house or back-of-house work for hourly key team leaders focuses on helping managers run the restaurant as a key incumbent. This includes shift supervision/shift leadership roles, ensuring that high quality food is prepared and served to our customers. This is an hourly team leader role that has shift supervisor/key manager responsibilities. forfor #SourcingPro # 168uv # rr706hourlymanager # date110321 ”
Company: Red Robin
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Cordova, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.