Website GCC SERVICES
This Job Listing is about GCC SERVICES in Attinguié, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire 2022
the Our growing team in Ivory Coast is in need of an experienced Project Planner / Planning Engineer who has excellent project management skills and has work exposure with main contractors in the building and construction industry, this is for our projects in the healthcare and warehouses construction sectors.
We highly encourage Ivoriannes to apply.
This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Owner, Designers, and Project Managers to develop and maintain detailed resource-loaded schedules of Design/Build construction projects using MS Project or Primavera
- Integrate multiple schedules into a master project schedule, baseline, status, and performance measurement baseline.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Gather and analyze information to prepare reports on the progress of projects. Frequent on-site visits to review construction progress are required.
- Support the project management team in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects, including dashboard maintenance.
- Work in collaboration with project management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting.
- Troubleshoot and monitor potential scheduling problems. Maintain accurate records/paperwork.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly schedule reviews.
- Training of Foremen, Superintendents & Project Managers to learn, or increase skills in, project scheduling company-wide.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years of construction project management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Project or Primavera P3 or P6 and MS Excel
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project or Primavera to manage an integrated master schedule and the supporting detailed schedules
- Extremely proficient in MS Office
- Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Creative and innovative with assignments. Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities. Able to embrace and participate in change initiatives.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and writing skills, including solid experience in writing functional and technical specifications.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience combination in construction and/or engineering.
- Fluent in both French and English
If selected, we offer:
- competitive pay and benefits
- excellent learning and development program
- great team dynamics and work culture
Company: GCC SERVICES
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Attinguié, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Application Deadline: N/A