Website Rapsey Griffiths | Turnaround + Advisory
This Job Listing is about Rapsey Griffiths | Turnaround + Advisory in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia 2022
- Open and friendly environment with an experienced and supportive leadership team
- Providing career growth and strong development
- Flexible work arrangements
- Great team culture!
Rapsey Griffiths is a modern turnaround and insolvency firm that services clients Australia wide. As a firm specialising in corporate turnaround and recovery, as well as corporate and personal insolvency, we specialise in developing strategies to help companies and individuals recover from financial distress. We’re committed to ‘turning around’ organisations, making them profitable again. And if that’s not possible, then pride ourselves on acting positively to implement strategies to mitigate losses to all stakeholders.
We are looking for a Manager to join our team. Located walking distance to the beach in Newcastle East, team culture and flexibility is important to us. We have multiple social events that we run throughout the year, offer a hybrid working model and the option to finish at 1pm every Friday!
This role can be based anywhere Australia wide as we offer excellent work from home flexibility.
Further benefits we offer:
- Full support for certifications, such as CA/CPA and ARITA;
- Access to professional CPD events and training;
- Open and friendly environment with an experienced and supportive leadership team;
- Career growth and strong development;
- Forward thinking technology focused firm;
- Competitive salary.
What you will do:
- Work within a team to deliver complex business turnaround, restructure and insolvency assignments;
- Perform and oversee financial and commercial analysis to support key decisions and recommendations to our clients;
- Execute day-to-day operational strategies;
- Manage junior staff in execution of tasks, and;
- Maintain compliance with key risk management processes.
Who you are:
- Experienced in restructuring, corporate finance or strategy or exposure to distressed or underperforming businesses;
- Have the ability to analyse companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective, and a passion for complex problem solving;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Have demonstrated technical knowledge appropriate for level;
- A degree or similar and post graduate qualification or progressing towards your CA/CPA;
- Have a positive attitude, willing to learn and collaborate with our team;
- Be able to communicate well in different situations;
- Strong time management skills, a proactive attitude, and investigative skills;
- Be able to manage a team and priorities.
Email us at enquirie[email protected].
Company: Rapsey Griffiths | Turnaround + Advisory
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A