Website Parsons Corporation
Are you looking for a Job at Parsons Corporation in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Leadership Received From (directly)
Executive Sous Chef
Leadership Received From (indirectly)
Kitchen – F&B Front of House
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
Our Hygiene Officer will ensure implementation and compliance to our Environmental Health & Safety Management System. This individual will coordinate and ensure that hygiene and food safety guidelines are met with the implementation of HACCP System as mandated by the Government. In addition, coordinates, oversees, and/or performs administrative support for the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs, as well as develops and manages all culinary colleague records.
Planning & Organizing
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
- Ensure /support hazard identification and Risk assessments are carried out by all operations & implement adequate control measures
- Monitor trends and recommend pro-active action plans to remedy potential problems
- Facilitate, investigate and analyze incidents/accidents and make sure lessons learned are shared and communicated to the concerned parties, verify the continuing implementation and effectiveness of the Operations with regards to EHS.
- Carry out investigation on all alleged food poisoning cases.
- Assist the Culinary and F&B teams in HACCP implementation and certification
- Ensure Senior Management involvement and awareness in Environment, Health and Safety & Management System (EHSMS) and solve issues through training, inspections, communications, and direct coaching
- Comply with local and international food safety standards to maintain highest level of food safety and hygiene standards in the Resort.
- Review of Food safety management system, whenever required.
- Liaises with Government Food Control Authorities & other regulatory bodies to ensure legal compliance.
- Updating and revision of HACCP manual and system in HACCP meeting with the HACCP team
- Manage and coordinate EHS Audit, third party visits related to EHS. This will include visits by the authorities, authorized insurance companies and consultants, ensure all EHS activities are in accordance with the local legislation
- Manage and ensure the EHS yearly strategy is implemented by all departments, liaise with HODs to ensure that EHSMS, programs and initiatives meet Fairmont EHS standards
- Produce quarterly EHS reports and identify trends and occurrences
- Ensure Executive summary is updated and sent with regards to any EHS related matters
- Inspect large function venues to ensure that it falls within the EHS guidelines, including the food hygiene and Fire and Safety
- Support Officers in maintaining safe systems of work and implement best practices including providing specialist advise, coaching and practical support
- Conduct Workplace Inspections, Internal Audits and Risk Assessment in the Hotel periodically and ensure identified risks are managed and controlled report to the Executive Chef relating to non-conformances for action.
- Conduct refresher and ongoing basic food hygiene training for all colleagues
- Maintain and develop sustainability for hotel in cooperation with Accor guidelines.
- Providing the top management with the necessary reports on the EHS management system established within the property along with recommendations for improvement
- Responsible to establish audit requirements to ensure compliance in Occupational Safety and Environmental regulations
- Overseeing all audit results, evaluating trends, communicating results and establishing action plans to ensure the Resort remains in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Leading and implementing safety strategies for the Resort.
- Providing expertise and specialist support on all aspects of H&S management
- Administer payroll records and vacation schedules for all culinary colleagues.
- Assist with the scheduling of chefs in all kitchens
- Assist with recruiting of culinary employees through candidate assessment and pre- screening
- Update and track manning guide and recruitments.
- Coordinate departmental trainings, seminars and competitions.
- Assist with food costing and menu development of menu items in both restaurants and banquets.
- Prepare purchase requisitions, expense reports and cheque requisitions
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Company: Parsons Corporation
Vacancy Type: Contract · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com