Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at IHG Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Your day to day
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
As Reservation Agent, you will work with trend data to respond to Guest inquiries so to develop strong relationships and maximize revenue opportunities.
Manage telephone and email inquiries in a prompt and professional manner and in accordance with brand standards ensuring accuracy and attention to detail at all times Understand seasonal and historical trends and work within them to ensure maximum occupancy and average room rates Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, and respond to sales opportunities in order to maximize revenue Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients Monitor guest satisfaction regularly and resolve any outstanding issues to ensure future business Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes, and contribute to a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, guest services, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts Ensure bookings are guaranteed and no show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
What we need from you
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the Reservations department within the 4 or 5-stars hotel is a must.
- Higher education qualification equivalent in hospitality or related field
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of guest service
- Confident telephone manner
- Sell the InterContinental Hotels Group products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques
- Promote the Hotel’s (and ICHG generally) products and services
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Prepare and execute action plans which increase reservation sales and associated business
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email
- Accept wait list reservations
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc
- Manage “no show” reservations by investigation and recording of same
- Record special billing arrangements for groups and conventions
- Liaise with Front Office Manager or Finance Manager for all reservations requiring credit approval
- Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions
- Monitor reservation levels and inform Managers of current and future occupancy rates
- Prepare reports as requested (eg to travel agents, business houses etc)
- Prepare reservation sales reports
What we offer
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package – including duty meals and discounted hotel accommodation worldwide. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza RDC Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to Crowne Plaza RDC and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com.
Need More Jobs Options? Check Job in Takshashila Consulting
You must meet the legal requirements to work in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
This Job Listing is last modified on 04/19/2022 08:34:01
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com