Website Old Navy
Are you looking for a Job at Old Navy in Anchorage, AK
About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you choose a different path. From day one, our mission is to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating essential, high-quality garments for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have continued to grow ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities who thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we are a family.
Information about the
In this role, you will engage and connect with our customers by providing excellent customer service. You will be a product expert and will use this experience to educate, inform, inspire and dress the customer. You will offer information to the customer about the current assortment of merchandise, promotions and events of the store and execute operational processes effectively and efficiently. Your goal is to bring our brand to life for our customers, while building brand loyalty and delivering productivity.
What will you do
- Recognize and assist customers; locate the goods efficiently using various methods; answer questions quickly and accurately
- Offer style and clothing suggestions to the customer, using mannequins and displays as inspiration
- Promote loyalty by educating customers about our loyalty programs
- Leverage omnichannel offerings to deliver a frictionless customer experience
- Supports sales, dressing room, checkout, and back of house processes as required
- Friendly and responsive to internal/external requests
- Exchange and verify job-related information to provide support
Who are you
- Good communicator with the ability to use technology effectively and interact with customers and your team to achieve goals
- Problem solver with a focus on continuous improvement, which always learn, open to feedback and act as required
- Able to handle customer interactions and potential problems/concerns with courtesy and professionalism
- Use the information gathering skills of basis for solving problems
- Ability to learn procedural knowledge acquired through on-the-job training
Benefits to the Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% discount on regular price merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta and a 30% discount at the Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive paid leave plans in the industry. *
- Employees can spend up to five hours per month volunteering at a charity of their choice. *
- Extensive 401 (k) Plan with corporate consideration for contributions up to 4% of an employee’s base salary. *
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan. *
- Medical, dental, eye and life insurance. *
- Find out about other benefits we offer.
- For Eligible Employees
Gap Inc. is an employerthat offers equal opportunities and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people from all backgrounds and we make all hiring decisions without considering any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our longstanding commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year we have been named one of the best places to work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index 2019 for the second consecutive year. ”
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: $38,000/yr – $58,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.