Are you looking for a Job at Meta in United States
Facebook’s mission is to empower people to build communities and bring the world closer. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of business that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, Facebook’s people are at the heart of the builders. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to empower people around the world to build communities and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we are only at the beginning.
Product support operations play a critical role in the product lifecycle at the Facebook company, from concept and development, to launch, growth, service and support. We work closely with product, engineering, data science and other global operations teams to enhance the user experience and ensure that every product experience is safe, reliable and supported at scale. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people’s problems and are strong supporters of the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. Facebook is looking for a people manager with experience leading content teams to join the Community Help and teamEducation (CHE). CHE provides self-service help center content and support messages for over 2 billion people who use products from the Facebook family of apps. The ideal candidate is a qualified leader with experience in digital content management, content strategy, project management, and data-driven decision making. This person should also have an eye for improving the customer service experience and be able to manage complex, cross-functional projects using critical thinking skills. This is a multi-faceted and hectic position to support a team of content strategists, so flexibility, empathy, and good editorial judgment are essential.
- Lead a team of content strategists in setting and executing operational objectives as part of CHE’s broader strategy.
- Build and manage relationships with key cross-functional partners, including Product, Engineering, Policy, Privacy, Legal and Product Support Operations.
- Leverage both data and cross-functional relationships to identify new business impact opportunities.
- Acting as a resource and mentor for your team in areas such as customer service best practices, data-driven decision making, process improvement, prioritization, time management, cross-functional negotiation and career development.
- Develop and implement best practices for creating and managing high-quality educational and support content on a large scale.
- Contribute or lead people-centric initiatives in WHO and the most operational organizationbroad.
- Independently manage complex, highly visible content initiatives as needed.
- 5 years of experience in a content strategy, editorial or other content-centric role
- 3 years of experience in managing people and performance
- Demonstrated experience in building connections with direct relationships, colleagues, stakeholders, leadership and users through effective communication and collaboration
- Demonstrated experience in measuring impact versus operational metrics
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing complex projects, deadlines and expectations in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience in online operations, customer service or content management at a technology company
- Experience in direct management of content strategists
- Work experience in a content management system (CMS)
- Experience in managing other managers
Facebook prides itself on being an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, veteran status protected, disabled person status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified candidates with a criminal record, consistent with applicable federal, state and local laws. Facebookis committed to providing reasonable accommodation for candidates with disabilities in our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]. ”
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.