Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Fairbanks, AK
What will you do
At Lowe’s we have always been more than just an improvement shop. We are also home to everything makes you feel at home . And for thousands of Lowe’s employees, we’re home to new beginnings, rewarding opportunities, and endless career options.
Whether you’re providing a quick and friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payments or exchanges, it’s your job as a cashier to ensure every customer comes out on a positive note. You could be that last push of encouragement a client needs to turn a great project idea into reality
You can also:
- Offer a fast, friendly and professional checkout experience.
- Scan and package items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments and change.
What do you get for yourself?
In addition to being able to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow and celebrate victories together with Lowe’s team. Cashier team members also get:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Access to training programs and tuition refunds for commercial certifications, college education and more.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A team of talented and supportive associates who will welcome you like family.
- Access to physical, mental andcomplete financial statements *.
Your day at Lowe’s
- Offer excellent customer service at the checkout.
- Show off great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Reply to customer questions.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Being able to work on a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Being able to lift objects up to 10 lbs. without assistance.
- Being able to stand or sit for extended periods of time while interacting with customers.
- Being able to use common retail technology, such as smartphones and tablets.
- For people with disabilities who wish to request accommodation, please email [email protected].
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and manages all personnel practices regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, identity or expression of gender, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected by applicable law.
- Benefit offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to the CDC guidelines on cleanliness and social distancing. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html ”
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fairbanks, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com