Lead Knowledge Analyst- Cybersecurity & Digital Risk in Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 2022 at Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Website Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
This Job Listing is about Boston Consulting Group (BCG) in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
What You’ll Do
As a Lead Knowledge Analyst (LKA), you will collaborate and partner with a growing global team, providing cybersecurity and digital risk expertise and insights. You will work together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis, and expert advisory. You’ll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Most weeks you’ll help many different case teams work through their client’s cybersecurity challenges, other weeks you’ll go deeper at a single client, including occasionally working directly with client counterparts.
Additionally, as an LKA you will drive development of intellectual property and knowledge assets to support BCG’s Cybersecurity & Digital Risk business, serving as an active contributor to cybersecurity commercialization efforts, whilst working with business leaders to drive proposals & go-to-market efforts.
As an LKA, you will likely line manage a small team of junior colleagues, taking responsibility for their goal setting, ongoing feedback and career development support.
BCG’s Cybersecurity & Digital Risk team transforms organizations by embedding cyber and digital resilience into our clients’ overarching business strategy in order to enable growth and stability. We deliver a tailored approach to our clients, helping to protect data, operations, digital ambitions, privacy, and even physical safety.
We deliver stand-alone cybersecurity cases and also supports numerous Digital BCG cases. Our consultants and experts work globally across all industries and provide deep business, cybersecurity, & digital risk expertise with a focus on the risks and capabilities that are most relevant to our clients’ business strategy.
We help boards of directors, c-suites, and their reports with a broad array of cybersecurity and digital risk topics, especially from a management and business perspective. While we do sometimes advise on technical problems, we are not “hands on keyboard.”
We also work extensively with cybersecurity vendors on their product, market, and sales strategies.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Solving clients’ cybersecurity and digital risk challenges through applying expertise, research, and analytical approaches
- Driving development and maintenance of intellectual property e.g. tools, materials, based on different client contexts
- Communicating with senior stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to engage your audience effectively
- Managing a portfolio of projects, with strong understanding of business priorities and commercial impact
- Training, coaching, and mentoring junior team members
- Working in an ever changing and complex environment, and comfortable with ambiguity and navigating a fast-paced environment
You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- 3+ years cybersecurity and/or digital risk consulting experience or,
- In lieu of consulting experience, 4+ years minimum industry experience in a cybersecurity or digital risk role required; 6-10+ years of industry experience strongly preferred
- Broad understanding of cybersecurity topics, especially from a management and business perspective; while we do sometimes advise on technical problems, we are not “hands on keyboard”
- Experience with digital risks (beyond cyber) is a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
- Fluency in English
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU’LL WORK WITH
As a Lead Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.
The Knowledge Team (KT) is a group of functional and/or industry experts leveraging deep domain knowledge to enable insight for case teams and clients. KT members are affiliated to BCG Practice Areas, plugged into the strategic agenda and building and deploying leading edge IP data tools/assets to deliver insight.
BCG’s Knowledge Team members have the opportunity to be staffed on cases and help co-create insights with case teams and clients through expert perspectives on industry trends, delivery of proprietary data or tools in a particular function and complex research and analysis of market information. KT members also support the PA’s business development and proposals and help to organize and codify the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for its clients.
Company: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.