Are you looking for a Job at Journeysbyjewel in United States
Do you love to travel? When you go on a trip, are you the one making all the preparations? Are you an organized, independent and motivated person? Then I want you to join my team!
Job Description: Work remotely from your home, bar, library or poolside during your free vacation. As a travel planner, your job is to help book your clients’ vacations which can include flight, car rental, accommodation, activities, excursions and more! By joining my team, you will work directly with popular suppliers such as Carnival, Disney, Expedia, Sandals, VRBO, Royal Caribbean, Universal and MUCH MORE!
Day in the life of a travel agent:
– Acquire customers through word of mouth, business cards, advertising on your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Etc ..)
-Gather information for customers using our provided suppliers
-Provide the customer with a quote/options for his trip, including all required details
-Receive payment from customers and fill out the appropriate forms we provide
-Send your customer the receipt and itineraries
-Follow customers to make sure they are satisfied
-Take part in training courses and team meetings
– Internet to use computer and/or smartphone
– Authorized to work in the US
– Fluent in English
– Extra marketing and sales experience
– Attend a live presentation to learn about our company
Vantaggi: what do you get by joining my team ??
-You will follow your passion for travel and successfully share it with others!
-ENORMETravel discounts for you to use as you wish!
-Unlimited training and passionate support team
-Free tickets to amusement parks, cruises and hotel rooms!
-Gifts and team lotteries!
-Part/full time work (flexible hours)
– & And most importantly , you join a team that appreciates you and cares about you. I want you to have fun in this venture and be the best travel planner you can be!
Vacancy Type: $0/month – $8,000/month · Part-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.