Website JOIN Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at JOIN Solutions in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are hiring System Administrator and helpdesk support with the role of Oversee everyday working of IT Operation team and increase efficiency of IT Operators.
Manage and participate in various tasks / projects assigned by the Head of IT.
Responsible of monitoring all systems and troubleshoot if possible otherwise escalate to the concerned in a timely manner.
Actively perform all operational duties in order to ensure the smooth and orderly functioning of the Data Centre.
The Network & Security company entity is responsible for the overall Network & Security infrastructure of the company and must ensure that the security of the intellectual and information assets of the company are always protected as per the best security practices in the Industry.
The Second Network & Security Administrator is a system administrator used to assist the primary network and security administrator.
· Preparing of the budget cost within the IT Operations unit.
· Overseeing the inventory of IT services, documents and reports within effective compilation and collection of information and data to enhance growth.
· Undertake a performance evaluation of IT Operations staff.
· Preparing procedures for IT Operators and other IT services.
· Perform training sessions.
· Monitor the overall Data Centre Environment ensure that security standards are met.
· Check the SARIE system as per SAMA’s guidelines.
· Taking Backup of all the Servers.
· Check the Performance of the End of Day jobs.
· Attend to Administrator on-demand requests.
· Patching and monitor the Network and Security Equipment
· Be part of the change management process
· Check daily log for any changes and making sure everything is fine
· Monitor and report adherence to strict access authorization procedure
· Liaise with vendors on support and vulnerability management.
· Liaise with vendors on incident investigation, troubleshooting and resolution for issues.
· The System Administrator should have good knowledge in the following areas:
· · Devising Information security policy guidelines and procedures.
· · Security architecture design and implementation of security solutions.
· · Planning, implementation and administration of information security systems through the use of controls, procedures, measurements and strategies.
· · Security auditing and External/ Internal Vulnerability Assessments procedures.
· · Intranet, Internet & web technologies and applications.
· · Vulnerability assessment procedures.
· · Incident Response procedures.
· · Documentation & Report Preparation
· · Good Interpersonal relations with pleasing personality.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Riyadh residents or who can be relocate to Jeddah.
- Fresh Grad or Out of work for more than 3 months.
- 0-2 years of experience as a system administrator.
Company: JOIN Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org