This Job Listing is about Brainnest in Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal 2022
POSITION: Marketing Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Marketing Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring marketing professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop marketing skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Design and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for clients
- Interact with clients and customers with a professional and enthusiastic demeanor to build relationships and increase sales margins
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns based on goals and KPIs
- Generate new leads to grow company revenue
- Develop your professional skills to grow both within the company and on your own
- Work directly with the marketing and sales team to accomplish tasks assigned by senior management
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Present ideas to the sales and marketing team and other operational areas within the organization to improve sales processes and marketing procedures to ensure we are operating efficiently and effectively
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Kathmandu, Bāgmatī, Nepal
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.