IHG Hotels & Resorts Vacancies in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Income Auditor (Saudi National Only) – Crowne Plaza RDC
Website IHG Hotels & Resorts
Are you looking for a Job at IHG Hotels Resorts in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Crowne Plaza ® , we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and:
- Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do.
- Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced.
- Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
Your day to day
As an Income Auditor you’ll be responsible for ensuring all revenues generated in the hotel are recorded accurately and discrepancies reported on a timely basis. The Income Auditor produces the daily revenue report and reconciles all revenues against cash banked and accounts receivable movements for each day. The Income Auditor also ensures that all revenues are recorded and reported on a daily basis and all control procedures are in place relating to the income process
- Finalizes food cover report and photocopies various documentation for food and beverage control and the Finance Department
- Keys revenue journal and distributes to Outlet Mangers and management
- Controls dockets used in all outlets, maintaining correct sequence used at all times, accounting for dockets and making sure canceled dockets are recorded accordingly
- Controls all food and beverage sales by:
- Correct recording of guest checks on a timely basis
- Performs spot checks on outlet checks used
- Having all voided checks, corrections and unsettled checks approved by the Restaurant Supervisor or Manager
- Monitors the buffet controls, especially over cash settled checks to prevent reuse ensuring all revenue is recorded
- Ensure banquet controls are being adhered to
- Reconciles total outlet sales to total charges
- Ensures all rebates and miscellaneous charges are supported by documentation detailing the charges. All rebate credits must be in accordance with Finance Policy. The rebate credits, miscellaneous charges and paid outs must be summarized and sent to the Finance Manager and General Manager for review daily
- Ensures that programs involving coupons, certificates, and vouchers are adequately controlled and safeguards are in place
- Audits daily collection of the General Cashiers Summary against the bank in slip
- Audits and reconciles advance payments and ensures payments have been applied
- Works with General Cashier to check all float totals regularly and keeps control on registers in outlets
- Reconciles revenues on a daily basis via back up page
- Performs various special projects as requested and assigned by management
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good writing skills
- Vocational Certificate in Accounting or related field.
- 2 years experience in an accounting clerical, front office, or accounts receivable position, or similar; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
What we need from you
Required Skills –
What we offer
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us
Company: IHG Hotels & Resorts
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.