This Job Listing is about Richemont in Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan 2022
Responsible for the full spectrum of HR operations of Payroll, L&D, CSR and HRIS
- Collecting monthly timesheets and tracking attendance record s
- Preparing employees’ compensation using HR SAP and scheduling bank payments
- Reporting on payroll expenses
- Ensuring wages and tax withholdings comply with regulations
- Answering questions about compensation, benefits, taxes, and insurances.
HR Administrative Management
- Employee data input and maintenance.
- P-file maintenance
- Performing certificate papers
- Preparing HC report
- To support HR operation issues.
- To support CSR & DE&I events
- To support L&D arrangement
- Coordination of employee relations activities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taipei, Taipei City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.