Website Guild Care Group, LLC
Are you looking for a Job at Guild Care Group LLC in Mesa, AZ
About the job
Position Benefits Offered:
- Starting pay $13-$14 – varies based on the group home, level of experience of individual, and if individual is already fully certified.
- Payday is bi-monthly, paid out on the 16th and 30/31st of each month. If on holiday or weekend, you are paid the business day prior.
- Sign on bonus – maximum of $200 received. Individuals will receive $25 at end of each work week for first 8 weeks of employment which totals $200.
- Medical/Vision/Dental – available to Full Time Employees after 2nd full month of employment
- 401K after 6th month of employment
- Earned Paid Sick Time, up to 40hrs per year.
- Employee Housing – Available after 12 months of employment
- Referral bonus program
- Shift offered – 2pm – 10pm, alternating weekends off
- Schedules – Everyone gets a set schedule, position is 40hrs/wk, we do not offer any Mon-
Direct Support Professional Responsibilities – Group Homes:
- Providing direct care service and support to group home residents (members).
- Assisting members when needed with personal hygiene, meal time assistance, dental care, medical monitoring, and household chores.
- Modeling appropriate social behavior and positive use of free time with recreational activity, both in the home and community.
- Redirecting behaviors as needed.
- Promoting and ensuring a safe environment for members.
- Transporting members to and from the home, appointments, day programs, school, etc. as needed using the assigned group home vehicle.
Company: Guild Care Group, LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.