Website Farmers Insurance
Are you looking for a Job at Farmers Insurance in United States
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to gain on-the-job skills and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award-winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine as one of the 10 best business training units in the world.
Bristol West is looking for our next generation of leaders! If you are looking for a company that offers stability, growth potential and a strong emphasis on the values of integrity, respect, customer focus, teamwork, success, curiosity and action; then apply today to find out how you can become a dynamic part of our team!
Bristol West is part of the Farmers Group of Insurance Companies, which is the country’s third largest insurer for both private lines and passenger car and home insurance. Together we primarily operate in 41 states across the country through the efforts of approximately 20,000 employees who are responsible for serving more than 15 million customers.
At Bristol West, we invest in our employees through training and development to help them achieve their career goals and personal aspirations. The Bristol West Claims organization is focused on exceptional complaint handling and our professional complaints representatives are results-oriented, inquisitive, analytical and customer service focused individuals who have a sincere interest in helping our customers.
We are looking for people who have a strong desire to builda rewarding long term career with us.
A Bristol West Liability Claims Representative will take part in ongoing training that includes training in claims investigation, liability determination, coverage confirmation, damage determination and claims settlement negotiation. By using complaint systems to accurately document your files, you will maintain a journal and handle first and third party auto complaints promptly, proactively and with a sense of urgency.
Essential job functions
- Responsibilities include working in an electronic claims filing environment for the handling of motor vehicle claims within the designated authority.
- Ensuring the essential facts about incidents, negotiate agreements and explain denials to policyholders.
- Review pending claims, manage logbooks, update claims files, execute pending items and move files on closure through the use of established procedures and work aids when navigating multiple computer applications.
- Inspect damaged property and vehicles and determine damage related to claims.
- Estimate cost of repair or replacement of damaged or stolen property and vehicles.
- Determine and report potential for subrogation.
- Report theft, fraud and arson as required by the state and industry.
- Personal contacts are an important part business and include policyholders, applicants, agents, witnesses, repair facilities, contractors, police and brigadefire, state and county fraud and arson personnel, special investigators, attorneys, appraisers, members of the medical profession, and all others involved in investigating and processing complaints.
- Performs the other tasks assigned.
Fold, pull, sort and carry up to 20lbs. Pushing, Speaking (English), Climbing, Reaching, Standing, Entering Keys, Reading (English), Walking, Kneeling, Seeing and Writing (English).
The required work tasks are normally carried out in an air-conditioned office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- University degree preferably.
- valid driver’s license,
- bondable Required to maintain an active regulator license in states where required.
Special Skill Requirements
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Time management and decision-making skills.
- Must feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Ability to multi-task and manage relationships with both internal clients than external.
Job Location: United States – RW – Remote Work – Farmers
Do you want to know more about our culture and opportunities? Check out farmers.com/careers and be sure to follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn! ”
Company: Farmers Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.