Website Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention Center
Are you looking for a Job at Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel Convention Center in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
At Crowne Plaza®, we want our guests to feel able to do their best, achieve their goals, and be recognized for their success. To help them we need you to stay One Step Ahead and: Create confidence – by being an expert at what you do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your guests’ pace in all you do. Encourage success – by supporting and respecting your guests and their goals; by recognizing them and making them feel valued and important; and offering thoughtful choices to help them feel restored and balanced. Make it happen – by being perceptive to your guests’ needs; by taking ownership of getting things done and working seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
As a Front Desk Agent, you’ll not only be the person they rely on to handle transactions, offer local insights, and anticipate every detail of a friction-free experience. You’ll also create a warm atmosphere that makes our guests feel at home in any location.
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Ensure required identification is taken from guests at check-in in line with local legislative requirements
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner
- Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue
- Answer, record and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions or concerns
- Record guest preferences in the system
- Check guests out, including resolving any late or disputed charges
- Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions using established procedures
- Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes in line with hotel procedures
- Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring
- or follow-up
- Take action to solve guest problems/complaints using appropriate service recovery guidelines
- Follow established hotel safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
- May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
Company: Crowne Plaza Riyadh RDC Hotel & Convention Center
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com