Website Ciox Health
Are you looking for a Job at Ciox Health in United States
This is an entry-level position responsible for processing all disclosure of information (ROI), specifically medical record requests in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring accuracy and providing clients with a product and customer service of the highest quality. The Associate must safeguard and protect at all times the right to privacy of the patient by ensuring that only authorized persons have access to the patient’s medical information and that all disclosures of information comply with the request, authorization, policy of the company and HIPAA regulations. forfor
Be part of a team where we win together, deliver incredible results, and make a difference not only in the lives of our employees, but also by transforming the exchange of clinical data using the most advanced technology available. forfor
We seek to occupy a remote place, work from home. forfor
- Full time: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. m. at 4:30 p.m. m. CST
- Comfortable work in a high-volume production environment.
- Process medical record requests by receiving calls from patients, insurance companies, and attorneys to provide the status of medical records.
- Document information on multiple platforms using two computer monitors.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office (including Word and Excel)
Comprehensive virtual training program followed by job shadowing withan assigned mentor
You will be provided with company equipment (including computer, monitor, virtual phone, etc.)
Full benefits : PTO, medical, vision and dental insurance and 401k savings plan and tuition assistance
- Receive incoming requests for information and respond to requests by opening mail, assisting walk-ins and phone inquiries, and retrieving fax inquiries in a timely manner.
- Date stamps all request and highlight the pertinent data to facilitate processing.
- Validates requests and authorizations for the release of medical information in accordance with established procedures and HIPAA guidelines.
- Completes information release requests, including retrieval of patient medical records and return of medical records, copying/scanning of medical records. accurately and correctly, in accordance with requests, established procedures and established quality and productivity standards; and electronically transmits the medical record to processing operations.
- Performs quality checks on all work to ensure accurate disclosure, confidentiality, and proper billing.
- Maintains equipment in excellent working order (indoors and out) and troubleshoot equipment problems with the help of the Help Desk department.
- Provides excellent customer service by being attentive, respectful and professional at all times; ensures understanding of the request of theclient and promised follow-up; Be proactive in identifying and addressing member concerns or issues.
- Demonstrates helpful and effective telephone etiquette and customer service skills by providing appropriate information to callers.
- Maintains a neat, clean and professional personal appearance and adheres to the dress code established by the Company or member facilities.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area, ensures records and files are properly stored before leaving the area, and secures supplies to meet customer requests.
- Maintains working knowledge of current state laws regarding rate structure and HIPAA regulations, as well as facility policies and procedures regarding disclosure of information.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled. Notify the Manager, Operations and/or Supervisor if you cannot meet the daily schedule.
- Comply with all Company time and attendance policies or applicable law covering meal breaks and rest periods. Records all precise work hours daily in the Company’s designated time tracking system and adheres to the Company’s overtime policy and procedures for requesting time off or schedule changes.
- Works within the scope of the position and direction; voluntarily accepts assignments and is available to take on additional member facilities and assist with ROI delays.
- Performs responsibilitiesin accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company and member facilities and state and federal labor regulations, and works to minimize breaches of confidentiality.
- Maintains confidentiality, information security, and ethical behavior when handling all information in Company and medical records during transportation, storage, and disposal. It will not remove information from the member’s site medical records unless the facility HIM director, company manager and/or supervisor and vice president of operations provide written authorization.
- Attend and participate in required educational training sessions and staff meetings as scheduled and assigned.
- Ability to adapt to change and respond to difficult and challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Willingly accept new assignments to meet business needs.
- Communicates with the administrator on an ongoing basis, providing information and data as requested, including the changing needs and requests of members.
- Report any customer service concerns and/or potential HIPAA violations, whether actual or perceived, to the Manager immediately.
- Informs Manager of site or job difficulties, facility special project requests, and fluctuating volume in daily workload.
- Ability to use a computer accurately and efficiently for data entry, data retrieval, and all other tasks associated withthe release of information services and weather reports.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, organize workload, and prioritize work tasks to meet production targets.
- Ability to recognize emergency situations within the context of job tasks and communicate potential problems to the Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
- Maintains knowledge of safety procedures to ensure a safe work environment and reports safety concerns to supervisor and/or operations manager
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and valid and ensures that personal automobile insurance is current and will be maintained, at least in the amounts required by state law, on any automobile or transportation used in connection with the Company’s duties.
- Daily checks the Company’s email and communication systems and other assigned email and communication systems, such as REP Online and member assigned email. Use assigned tools within established guidelines. Performs other assigned duties, including but not limited to, working on facilities within a 50 mile radius of the main site as business needs arise.
- Adheres to the company’s Code of Conduct and business standards.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- You must be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
- Administrative experience in an office environment; Prior disclosure of information, records is preferreddoctors or other related experience in a healthcare setting.
- Proven customer service and/or training experience.
- Ability to effectively use computer software and technology as required by the member facility, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to understand and know the standards, policies and procedures of disclosure of information and HIPAA regulations and to complete work in accordance with these and other standards.
- Ability to read and understand simple medical terminology
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Essential effective organizational skills
- Ability to use fax, photocopier, microfilm machine and multi-line telephone system and other required work tools
To To ensure the safety of patients and staff, many of our customers require post-offer medical exams and tests and/or complete various vaccinations such as flu shot, Tdap, COVID-19, etc. Any request for exemption from these requirements will be reviewed by Ciox Human Resources and determined on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the state in which you will be working, there may be exemptions for disability reasons, medical contraindications to the vaccine or any of its components, pregnancy, or medical conditions related to pregnancy and/or religion. forfor
Company: Ciox Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.