Website Biolife Plasma Services
Are you looking for a Job at Biolife Plasma Services in Mesa, AZ
for Entry Level Plasma Center Technician/Phlebotomist
for Are you interested in working in the healthcare industry? Ready to race and make a difference? As an entry-level plasma center technician at BioLife, you will receive on-the-job training and feel good about the work you do. forfor A life-saving job you can believe in. forfor Every day, the donors you know will motivate you. The high-quality plasma you collect will be turned into life-changing drugs. A commitment to customer service and quality is expected here. forfor We are currently looking for people who have open availability for afternoon and weekend shifts. C is currently looking for people who are willing to become full-time opportunities as they advance their careers within the company. forfor A typical day for you may include:
- Exceptional Customer Service: Answer phones, say hello and focus on our donors, while ensuring the safety of donors and ourteam.
- Medical history records: You will use your attention to detail to screen new and repeat donors and take and record donor vital signs and fingerstick results. You will use our Donor Information System, prepare donor charts, keep accurate records, and coordinate donor compensation.
- Continuous Improvement – will help identify operational opportunities for continuous improvement, initiate changes to center processes, as needed, using company-approved procedures.
- Support Teamwork – You will work in our fast-paced team environment; ensure a clean and professional work environment; attend team meetings; work closely with your management team; and solve problems together.
- Be Reliable – You will be there for our donors, including working a variety of shifts, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Phlebotomy – You can learn to install, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot state-of-the-art plasmapheresis machines while ensuring the safety of our donors. for
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to walk and/or stand for the entire work shift
- Ability for working nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to bend, bend, stoop, stoop and reach above the shoulders and below the knees
- Ability to lift up to 5 pounds and occasionally lift materials to 32 pounds. and raretime 50 pounds.
- Fine motor coordination, depth perception and ability to hear equipment from a distance
- Due to possible exposure to bloodborne pathogens (risk level 1), 90 % of work tasks require prolonged use of gloves
- Experience working in foodservice, retail, hospital, laboratory, or a regulated environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced workplace
About BioLife plasma services
for Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of rare disease patients. As long as you focus on our donors, we will support you. We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can trust, opportunities for professional growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a friendly, fast-paced environment. forfor BioLife Plasma Services is a subsidiary of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
for EEO Statement
for Takeda is proud of its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation. sexual or gender identity. , gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, Vietnam-era veteran status, disabled veteranspecial or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law. forfor Locations
for USA – AZ – Table
for Type of worker
for Worker subtype
for Time type
for Part time R0052631 ”
Company: Biolife Plasma Services
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Mesa, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.