Website Best Buy
Are you looking for a Job at Best Buy in Anchorage, AK
About the work
Our Autotech Service Writer will provide user-friendly, fast and accurate processing of customer transactions in the mobile installation bay. Autotech Service Writer develops strong relationships with customers, becoming a trusted advisor, partner and helper to make technology more functional in their lives. Writer also utilizes all relevant tools to drive profitable growth, exceed individual/departmental goals while solving customer issues.
- Engage customers using Best Buy Selling Skills while providing fast and user-friendly processing of all transaction types by SOP.
- Builds customer relationships and answers questions about estimates/invoices and installation completion times, provides customer demonstrations.
- Check-in/check-out of customer’s vehicles for service.
- Answer phone calls, schedule appointments, prepare products for Autotechs, and other functions as assigned.
- Previous experience in a team environment that requires clear, professional and effective communication
- Previous experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a team environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 months retail or customer service experience
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Anchorage, AK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.