Apple careers in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Regulatory Compliance Manager
Are you looking for a Job at Apple in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
The Regulatory team is looking for a Compliance Manager with excellent problem solving and communication skills. The Regulatory Compliance Manager will be responsible for supporting both new product certification and sustaining valid certification for Saudi Arabia and Middle East region
– Will be responsible for product safety and wireless certification with specific focus on regulatory compliance.
– Will engage with the regulatory authorities on both product safety and wireless certification matters to ensure Apple meets the regulatory requirements.
– Will make recommendations to cross-functional on resolving regulatory compliance issues.
– Will be studying new regulations and work closely with Regulators, Policy Makers, Standardisation Bodies, Industry Associations, Business Chambers to come up with compliance requirements and comprehensive strategies.
– 5 + years of relevant work experience
– Experience working with SASO, CITC processes and other Middle East Regulators.
– Strong project management experience and ability to drive and influence decisions.
– Knowledgeable in the following areas: Safety, EMC, RF certification.
– Preferable to have good understanding of Wireless technology including GSM, UMTS, CDMA, LTE, 5G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth and WPT.
– Consumer products background preferably also in the Telecom & IT sector.
– Multinational experience.
– Strong technical background, knowledge of technical Telecom certification requirements in Saudi Arabia and Middle East Countries.
– Passionate, self-motivated individual to ensure compliance to Regulatory requirements for Safety and wireless technologies (Cellular, Wi-Fi, BT, GPS, NFC, etc.).
– Ability to prepare position papers to advocate with regulatory authorities.
– Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication skills, both written & verbal in Arabic and English.
– Ambitious and dedicated, able to work independently as well as in multi-functional teams.
– Knowledge on worldwide regulatory standards to bring product through certification to market.
– Manage Apple New Product introduction IECEEE certification with SASO.
– Maintain all existing IECEEE certifications with timely renewals.
– Support the Trade Compliance and Business teams on import challenges due to any product classification disputes.
– Manage all AppleCare service parts certifications.
– Manage all RF product certifications with CITC and maintain all current approvals.
– Support the Carrier Engineering teams on new cellular services mandated by CITC, CBS, VoLTE, VoWiFi, AML etc.,
– Manage CITC custom clearance requests
– Work with CITC on telecom technology and also tracking of standard developments.
– Support the Compliance team on other Middle East country certification and developments.
– Manage IMEI reporting to the regulators.
– Maintain project status reporting information.
– Develop comprehensive certification plans and strategies for NPI’s
– Ensure internal documentation and processes are maintained and up to date.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree (Electrical/Electronic/WirelessCommunications/Telecommunications). Masters/MBA is a plus
Role Number: 200294504
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.