Website Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
Are you looking for a Job at Alliance Laundry Systems LLC in United States
Here at Alliance Laundry Systems, we operate with the highest level of integrity . If you are someone with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude , we have the right opportunity for you. We are a very stable and successful manufacturing operation. Despite the fast pace , we provide you with rules and directions and surround you with a team that will help you succeed. If that sounds interesting, we have a location for you!
The Consumer Experience Specialist will be the liaison between Alliance Laundry Systems and our current and potential Speed Queen Residential consumers. The specialist will have to take responsibility for effectively solving consumer problems, complaints and inquiries in a professional manner.
- Answer incoming calls and provide product and service support to Speed Queen Residential consumers; Product and service support may include basic troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues, providing warranty information, responding to product quality issues and other general product inquiries
- Responding to online inquiries support for products and services using the helpdesk CRM
- Adhere to all the department’s standard operating procedures and policies
- Achieve and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Determine the appropriate level of escalation or referral to an authorized third party servicer for technical issuesadvanced
- Maintain accurate records of all incoming calls in the CRM database
- Continuously develop and maintain practical knowledge of Speed Queen Residential products in order to provide the highest quality of customer care
- Promote avoidance of service calls and enhance the consumer experience by providing relevant troubleshooting materials
- Perform other related tasks, as assigned
Training and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year of previous call center and/or the customer support experience is strongly preferred.
Skills and skills:
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency and cloud phone systems
- Ability to do multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to actively listen and respond positively and empathize with consumers . Use verbal de-escalation techniques when needed.
- Ability to solve problems and \”keep them\” when facing obstacles.
Physical and standard requirements:
- The position involves sitting for long periods, standing, manual dexterity, bending, bending and minimal lifting.
The benefits of an Alliance employee include
- Stable and growing workplace!
- Annual social events throughout the year for all employees and their families
- Vacation paid in the first year
- Tuition refund
- Annual awards for theperfect participation
- Safety recognition program
- Recreational sports leagues (golf, volleyball, softball, soccer, running group, etc.)
- Medical plan with account health reimbursement paid by the company
- Dental and eye plans
- 401k plan
- 11 holidays paid by the company
- Company Paid insurance on Accidental Life and Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) with Additional Purchase Option
- Long Term Disability Paid Company (LTD)
- Annual Salary Increases
Alliance Laundry Systems is an equal opportunity employer for minorities, women, protected veterans, people with disabilities and people of all sexual and gender identity.
Company: Alliance Laundry Systems LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.