Al-Futtaim Jobs in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman – Visual Merchandise Group Leader | IKEA | Oman
Are you looking for a Job at AlFuttaim in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You are responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented. Achieving the time plans and budgets for each project set by the Com&In Manager
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
- 5 years’ experience within the Communication & Interior Design department in one or more IKEA stores.
- To support the Market hall areas as well as Add on sales of Market hall range in the Showroom with visual merchandising technique to increase commerciality.
- Leads the work brief process together with the Sales Managers and Logistics Manager.
- Leading the daily and weekly practical work done by the specialist co-workers in the Com&In department and securing continuous competence development of the co-workers in the Com& In department.
- Every time that shopkeepers have a need to change the range presentation either due to a range change, sales drop or out of stock situation they should contact the Com& In department to get expert advice on how to secure the optimal range presentation and achieve sales goals.
- Get involved in other projects relating to activities that are carried out in the store from time to time. This may include rebuilding business area, based on feedback from range relating to changed priorities, or poor performance of the area.
- Assist Visual Merchandisers as and when required, in projects or activities that are planned for the store.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Ensure that all visual merchandisers have receive the necessary training in safety and security aspects related to the use of this equipment so they are able to follow the rules and regulations and prevent accidents.
- Make sure all VMs have been properly trained including development programs to secure the store performance and succession needs.
- Be involved in the recruitment of the Visual Merchandiser. Ensure the vacancies are filled as soon as they arise and the right candidates are hired in the vacant positions.
- Ensure positive results in the employee survey and taking action in the areas where the satisfaction is low
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.