Website Shangri-La Group
Are you looking for a Job at ShangriLa Group in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah, Muscat is home to three different hotels – Al Waha (The Oasis), Al Bandar (The Town), and Al Husn (The Castle). All rooms and suites are luxuriously decorated to reflect the enchanting Arabian spirit of Oman. Among the first-class facilities on offer are CHI, a spa with 12 treatment villas, and several restaurants, bars, and lounges serving up 5-star food and beverages. The resort’s fun-for-all facilities include a fitness center, dive center, tennis courts, and private beach marina where kayaking and windsurfing can be enjoyed.
Guest Relations Manager is responsible for creating a memorable guest expereincess during the stay and maintaining goodwill between guests and the hotel and ensuring the guests are enjoying themselves. Demonstrates highest level of courteous and efficient service, to ensure guests feel welcome and that their needs will be attended to at all times during their stay
As a Guest Relations Manager we rely on you to
- Working closely with Front of House Manager to develop and implement standards of performance procedures to ensure that the department runs effectively and professionally, creating a welcoming environment and providing extraordinary customer care.
- Delivering an outstanding welcoming and stay experience to our guests.
- Ensures personalised guest service based on preferences and ensuring an ever lasting bonding is created with guests
- Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
- Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Empowers the collreagues in the team to provide excellent guest service.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Similar expereince with Luxury Hotels
- The abilitity to have fluent conversations either in German / French / Italian
- Ability to seamlessly work on computers to make presentations
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Nestled in between the dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains and the pristine waters of the Sea of Oman, Shangri-La’s Barr Al Jissah Resort and Spa is set on 124 acres of stunning scenery and home to three spectacular hotels: the family orientated Al Waha comprises 262 rooms, the diverse Al Bandar comprises 198 deluxe rooms and the luxurious and most exclusive Al Husn has 180 elegantly appointed guestrooms and suites. The resort also features 22 Food and Beverage outlets, 1,056 sqm ballroom with 8 breakout rooms, wide variety of recreational facilities, and a spa with 12 treatment villas.
The resort is only 15 minutes to Muttrah Souk, the old city of Muscat, the Ruwi business district, and within easy access to many local shopping and cultural attractions. Muscat International Airport is just 45 minutes away.
Company: Shangri-La Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com