Website Wells Fargo
Are you looking for a Job at Wells Fargo in Marana, AZ
for Important Note: If selected to advance the process, the next steps for this job may include an online assessment and a video screen. Make sure your profile includes a current email address that you check regularly (including your spam folder), as invitations for these activities will be emailed to you. For internal candidates, you must apply through the job site at Teamworks or Teamworks at Home and make sure your profile includes a personal (external) email address as your primary email address so that you can receive communications and complete these potential activities. See the Team Member Handbook for more information on the internal career opportunities process. forforTo participate in some recruitment activities, you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent both by email and by text message. To receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as \”Personal Cell\” or \”Cellular\” in your application contact information. forforAt Wells Fargo, we look for talented people who put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are looking for candidates who embrace diversity, fairness and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. forforHelp us build a better Wells Fargo. It all starts with an exceptional talent. It all starts with you.forforConsumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 4,900 retail branches, 17 customer service centers, and approximately 13,000 ATMs. 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and assist individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy houses, open their first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, enabling customers to interact with us how, when and where they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, volume purchase and debit card transactions, and small business loans, our primary goal is to serve our customers. forforBranch Banking serves more than 70 million consumers and small business customers through a distribution network consisting of approximately 4,900 retail banking branches, complemented by digital and online channels, and a network of 13,000 ATMs in 36 states. and Washington, DC Branch Banking includes the regions, Operations and Supervision of Branch Banking and National Business Development of Consumer Banking. forfor A cashier in Wells Fargo
- Helps clients by providing exceptional customer service, processing their transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Participate in conversations with customers by listeningactively and asking questions.
- Introduce clients to other Wells Fargo team members, as appropriate, to proactively help them meet their financial needs.
- Inform customers of digital self-service options (as applicable) to make banking easier for them. .
- Follow policies and procedures to minimize risk.
- Maintains a cash drawer, including cash handling and balancing
- Spends most of the time completing cashier transactions for customers. for
Easy Note: Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the stated closing date. If you do not apply by press time, we recommend that you apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo. forfor Necessary qualifications
- 1 year of experience interacting with people, demonstrated through work, the military or education
- Cash handling experience
- Focus on customer service with experience handling complex transactions in multiple systems
- Experience working with others in a team to meet client needs
- Ability to exercise judgment, ask questions of management, and comply with policy guidelines
- Ability to follow policies, procedures and regulations
- Proficient in proactively seeking, acquiring, building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues
- Well organized, independentand able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify potential fraudulent accounts and take appropriate action to avoid losses
- Relevant military experience, including work in managing benefits from personnel, military personnel order processing or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruitment
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with clients and team members. bers
- Ability to educate and connect customers with technology and share the value of mobile banking options
Other desired qualifications
- Multilingual speakers are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work on weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods
for The salary range shown below is based on a full-time schedule of 40 hours per week. forfor AZ-Marana: Min: $ 33,300 Average: $ 33,500
for Postal address
for AZ-Marana: 12140 N Dove Mountain Blvd – Marana, AZ
for All job postings with Wells Fargo are dependent on the candidate successfully completing a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal records in accordance with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws,including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. forforRelevant military experience is considered for veterans and men and women in transitional service. forforWells Fargo is an Affirmative Action & Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. forfor Benefits
for Summary of benefits
for Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefit information. forfor Reference number
for 5610160 ”
Company: Wells Fargo
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Associate
Job Location: Marana, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org