Website Boston Energy
This Job Listing is about Boston Energy in Wuqi District, Taichung City, Taiwan 2022
Boston Energy Limited is a fast-growing company based in Beverley, East Yorkshire. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading wind energy maintenance and service companies in Europe. Our professional service and dynamic team places us among the market leaders for the training and recruitment of wind turbine technicians.
Scope of work
Boston Energy is seeing rapid growth in our APAC region. In support of Offshore Wind projects in Taiwan, we are looking for a qualified and Wind Commissioning Technician.
- Follow Vestas construction process to ensure safe and operational duties are met.
- following SSOW under Vestas direction you will comply with latest electrical instructions.
- Pre-Assembly tests creating a detailed program of work; communicate and agree with the rest of the team and project leaders
- Ensure a proper link and communication between Commissioning Engineering and Design Engineering Departments
- Propose process improvements to optimize security and / or reduce costs; special attention should be paid to EHS compliance
- Support the back office purchasing team by defining clear tooling and spares lists to be acquired for the ongoing projects
- Computer Science: Knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Industrial and Management Software
- Experience in wind turbines commissioning and service
- Experience with tools, suppliers and use of quality tools
Boston Energy will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the Taiwan subject to work permit and visa approval for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable)
Company: Boston Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wuqi District, Taichung City, Taiwan
Application Deadline: N/A