This Job Listing is about Candivore in Hertzeliya Pituah, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the us
Candivore was founded in early 2018 with the purpose of creating great entertainment for mobile users around the globe. Our flagship game – Match Masters, an innovative multiplayer match 3 puzzle, is played by millions of players and we’re focused on making it even better with more players joining each day.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced user acquisition and campaigns manager who shares our passion for social games and Match Masters in particular to take join Match Masters’ user acquisition team. The successful candidate has a holistic understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem, analytical thinking, perfect execution and communication habits.
- Hands-on management of large-scale user acquisition and remarketing campaigns on gaming ad networks (Google, Unity, Facebook etc.)
- Overseeing CPE campaigns on offer walls and rewarded play networks
- Identify different user segments and match relevant messaging & creative
- Work closely with product and monetization teams to understand and influence in-game activities and features
- Be on top of market changes, identify best practices and deploy them to make sure full optimization of the activity
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing for gaming or other consumer mobile products
- Great analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations and implement them
- High Excel proficiency
- Passion for gaming, growth and hitting ambitious targets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hertzeliya Pituah, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.