Project Engineer I – PMT / HPS – Omani National in Honeywell 2022 at Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
This Job Listing is about Honeywell in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman 2022
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Project Engineer I – Omani National, to be based in Muscat, Oman. In this role, you will be part of a team assessing and driving the achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell PMT. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules, and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Ensure that required prerequisites (eg. design inputs, tools, and documentation) are in place prior to commencing work
- Produce part(s) of total functional design specifications under supervision. Produces technical design specifications under supervision
- Technical specification of the materials requested for the projects
- Programing of the PLC and documenting of the implemented logic
- Preparation of the HMI displays (Operator displays which are part of the Honeywell system)
- Execute Implementation work assignments to appropriate standards and quality systems.
- Execute Test works on the Honeywell’s system and third-party equipment, which should be integrated with the Honeywell system.
- Following with client project deliverables and system specification (preparation of the project documents, and clear understanding of the project drawings and specifications)
- Preparation and modification of instrument drawings, data sheets, IO wiring diagram, specification, and calculation
- Share technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline, and other engineering disciplines.
- Pro-actively to support the management team of the project, during the implementation, test, and commissioning phases
- Report progress and technical problems to project and engineering supervisor
- Participating the meetings with the clients
- Pro-actively identifies potential quality and efficiency improvements within assigned work.
- Visit customer site, as and when required, to undertake site surveys, engineering and / or commissioning works
- Proactively communication skills with all parties involved in the projects
- Learning the new DCS, Safety systems and third-party equipment applicable for the design of the projects
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Must be a graduate Instrumentation/Electronics/Chemical/Electrical and computer engineer with 0 to 2 year experience with a prove Control engineering company
- Basic knowledge about Administration & Configuration Instruments protection system, PLC (Safety Manager system+ Fail control system)
- Should be able to interpret customer specifications to develop HMI (Human Machine Interface) displays.
- Should be able to interact with customer operations group to develop face plates and operations graphics
- Must have a good knowledge of how DCS interfaces with field instruments and control valves and different type of instrument skids
- Must communicate effectively and be able to contribute to the successful completion of projects involving 2 000 hours of work.
- Must be able to commission the system at site and have relevant commissioning experience (Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments)
- Must be able actively participate the FAT and SAT. To know the procedure which has to be followed during implementation of FAT and SAT.
- Must be good on Microsoft office and be able to estimate man hour effort from a specification.
- System skills and hands on experience on any DCS are presupposed
- Programing skills of any programing language (C, C++, C#) will be an advantage
- Must be an Omani National
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD178574
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum,Muscat,OMAN,114,Oman
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.