Website Neiman Marcus Group
Are you looking for a Job at Neiman Marcus Group in Scottsdale, AZ
NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for fashion and luxury goods, superior service and high retail experience for over a century. Today, 9,000 employees contribute to the success of the NMG brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in the cosmopolitan markets of the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers from around the world. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in historic locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, which cater to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site offering high-quality furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent platform for luxury customers. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to be successful in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship activity. What sets the organization apart from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, strong partnerships with brands, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the of loyal luxury customers and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that improve the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. The targetof NMG is to offer customers a seamless experience in its stores, online and in remote digital selling.
NMG The priority is to develop a highly committed and performing team to which everyone belongs. The company attracts and retains top talent through unique offers provided to employees in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way to work, associated discounts on merchandise, tuition refunds, associated hardship fund, and paid leave to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG’s environmental, social, governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being \”All Heart\”. NMG is also evaluating its current environmental and social impact as it develops a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency towards environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become a first choice employer, driven by a culture of belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly influencing how NMG conducts business across the workforce, workplace and market dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed business partners and stores. NMG offers employees an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love: love for customers, love for employees and love for brand partners.
To acquire, nurture and maintain relationships with our customers through deep product knowledge, personal commitmentand luxury services.
Enhance the customer experience
- Welcomes and welcomes customers in all areas of the store
- Connect with customers in a friendly and meaningful way
- Provides advice to customers and awareness that they may not have realized they needed
- Makes every customer interaction a personal and seamless experience
- Shows behaviors that support the goal of customer satisfaction (KPI)
Increase sales through the omni channel and out-of-home sales
- Educate yourself and the customer on merchandise, events, promotions, policies and services
- Demonstrate expert style and brand knowledge
- Recommend merchandise based on expert knowledge of the product and customer preferences, regardless of department or channel
- Kindly takes returns and offers options based on customer needs
- Take a ubiquitous approach to identifying and recommending merchandise across all channels
- Use the store’s sales tools and technology to sell effectively across all channels
- Promote the benefits of the InCircle program and open new accounts
- Achieve personal and away-from-home sales basic sales goals (KPIs)
Cultivate and grow your customer base
- Cultivate customer relationship through a personalized connection
- Acquire and build a customer base primarily through creating relationships with new customers and maintaining/increasing spending of existing clients
- Ability to develop strategiesfor their own business and to be self-motivated; takes the lead in increasing individual productivity through offsite sales and strong customer relationships
- Uses digital and social media tools to connect with customers, meet their needs and follow up as needed
- Proactively use mobile devices and sales technology to communicate with customers and expand your business
A champion of operational excellence
- Assistance in operational activities (actively maintains the floor sales, replenishes stocks, cleans the dressing rooms, returns the goods to other departments)
- Guarantees compliance with controls
Contributing to the success of the
- Collaborate with others to provide the best customer experience
- Actively create a positive work environment through teamwork and collaboration
- Maintains positive working relationships throughout the company
Company: Neiman Marcus Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.