This Job Listing is about Microsoft in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Security has never been more top of mind for governments and businesses, and Microsoft Security Solution is committed to keeping nations and citizens secure in an increasingly complex cyber landscape. As the largest security company in the world, we are ideally placed to think outside the box to help our customers make the world a safer place. Following a year of incredible success, we are excited to be expanding our team with ambitious, diversified, and driven new talent, eager to make a difference in the fight against cybercrime. We are keen to hear your thoughts on how we can further achieve our purpose. Join our team and discover unique opportunities to grow, develop and learn.
As a Security Technical Specialist, you will work within a virtual team of sales, technical, partner and consulting resources to enhance the team capabilities for extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust and cloud security. Being part of this team will allow you to strengthen both your consultative selling skills as well as your deep technical expertise across Microsoft and non-Microsoft cloud-based security solutions, architectures, programs, and technologies. You will make impact by helping clients secure their organizations.
- Scale Customer Engagements: Remediates blockers; leads and ensures technical wins for Microsoft Security and adjacent technologies. Engages with and reaches out to customers proactively and independently; builds credibility with customers as a trusted advisor for Microsoft Security; and searches for and uses Microsoft Security customer references.
- Scale Through Partners: Engages in partner sell-with scenarios and supports partner technical capacity.
- Build Strategy: Contributes to Microsoft Security strategy development, shapes strategic win plan and tailors Microsoft messaging to audience for security opportunities. Enhances team capabilities for extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust and cloud security and develops compete strategies for Microsoft Security for assigned customers.
- Solution Design & Proof: Demonstrates and oversees demonstrations, presents and applies architecture patterns, proves capabilities and integration into customer environment, and drives cross-workload support for Microsoft solutions for security. Coaches team in addressing customer digital transformation and leveraging insights to align new or changing technology to customer security needs.
- Education: Builds their own readiness plan and grows extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust and cloud security space domain knowledge and practices expertise. Acts as a mentor for Microsoft Security, its integration with other Microsoft products & services, and Microsoft Security solutions generally; and increases internal virtual teams’ understanding of extended detection and response (XDR), zero trust and cloud security space solutions and new opportunities.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 3+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field AND 4+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
- 6+ years of technical pre-sales or technical consulting experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.