Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Are you looking for a Job at Lowes Companies Inc in Buckeye, AZ
About the work
What will you do
All Lowe associates provide quality customer service by maintaining a clean, safe and stocked store with the products our customers need. As a merchandising service associate, this means:
- Be friendly and professional and involve vendors and associates to meet the store’s needs.
- Ensure that signage, pricing and displays are accurate so merchandise is easy to locate.
- Creating visually appealing product selections that are safe, clean, and easily accessible to customers.
Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) completes merchandising resets and service-related projects accurately, on time, and to merchandising and security standards. To be successful, this associate must be able to follow detailed project instructions. The MSA builds monitors, processes damaged products, rotates and evaluates inventory, resolves project issues or queries, verifies third-party work completion, and provides proof of project completion.
Travel requirements: This role is on the MST Night Travel team and must travel to stores within assigned pods, neighboring stores and for meetings/training.
What we are looking for
- Full-time or part-time hours: Usually scheduled from 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on store needs.
- Requires nightly availabilityand overnight on weekdays, may also require overnight availability on weekends.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require long standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform work tasks.
- At a minimum, you must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; can lift more than 11 kilos with or without assistance.
What You Need to Succeed
- Ability to read, write and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Ability to work overnight and weekends as needed.
- Ability to use web-based computer programs to perform assigned tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months experience in Lowe’s sales area.
- 6 months of experience in product merchandising tasks including reading planograms, assembly and disassembly of monitors.
- 3 months experience in operating electrical equipment such as elevators, order pickers and similar equipment.
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (eg hand tools, drills, saws).
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Buckeye, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.