Jacobs Positions in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Construction Manager (Roads & Infrastructure)
Are you looking for a Job at Jacobs in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole.
Jacobs is delivering engineering and construction management services on a major infrastructure project on the outskirts of Riyadh that is set to become an oasis in a large urban metropolis, the vision for Wadi Al Safar is already drawing comparisons with Beverley Hills. This is a truly exceptional project and already home to an important historical and cultural site, the At-Turaif Unesco world heritage site. The development will be an exclusive address, comprised of homes set upon large residential plots, with gated and secure access, and complemented by a golf course and club house, hotels and villas, sports, health and wellbeing, equestrian park, outdoor event areas, mosques and FM facilities. Jacobs’ scope includes design and supervision for the integrated infrastructure including associated wadi drainage, public realm, streetscape and hard and soft landscaping up to private plots.
You will be responsible for the construction supervision of various projects and oversight of the construction supervision of the projects to ensure that the design documentation is safely and accurately implemented on site, and that the requirements of the construction contract are followed.
- Managing and directing of a team of Engineers for the construction supervision projects.
- Providing technical and contractual advice for all of the projects, as well as resource management.
- Responsible for overall project delivery and client liaison.
- Building a trusted relationship with the management team and with the client’s counterpart staff.
- Establishing an appropriate working relationship with the contractors.
- Placing an emphasis on safe construction practices (Beyond Zero) and on maintaining a high quality of construction.
- Leads by example in driving safe practices on site.
- Uses effective project management and controls systems to regularly report on progress to the management team.
- Monitoring progress of construction against the programme, and takes steps to ensure the programme is achieved.
- Ensuring that the project quality control procedures are used for the Constructions supervision works and monitors it for improvement.
Here’s What You’ll Need
- Experience as a Construction Manager or similar role within Infrastructure projects and are ideally located in KSA or Middle East region.
- Minimum 15 year’s post graduate experience in site supervision and construction management of major infrastructure projects.
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an internationally recognized and accredited university.
- Fully understand the aspects of site supervision and construction management.
- about improving the safety performance of site operations.
- Be able to communicate effectively with site teams and motivate them to meet the project objectives.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.