Hilton Jobs in Makkah Region – Security Guard
Are you looking for a Job at Hilton in Makkah Region
About the job
A Security Guard keeps constant vigilance of activity on and around the hotel property and reports and manages incidents with the intent of ensuring the safety of Guests, Team Members, and others.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, The Security Guard Will Perform The Following Tasks At The Highest Level Of Service
As a Security Guard, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel. A Security Guard is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises.
- Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, and Team Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises
- Run routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Ensure all fire fighting equipment requirements are met and maintained
- Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety rules upheld by the hotel
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow
Security Guards serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people movement
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Security and Loss Prevention
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Makkah Region
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.